• Colby •

Slowly opening my eyes I look around the car, my head dizzy. I slowly sit up but a sharp pain stops me. I go back to my normal position and look out the window.

Noticing that we are no longer on the road I turn around to look at Lenx. His head lays on the window. His leg in a uncomfortable position. His arms just laying limp on his lap.

"Lenx..." I try to say but my voice is only in a scratchy whisper. I try turning my body so I could tap him on the shoulder.

"Lenx. Come on." I say as I keep tapping him. He doesnt move and I start to worry. My tapping getting harder and harder.

"Lenxxxx." I say whining. He doesn't budge and I feel my eyes fill up with water. I sit there and look out the window noticing the hill, and the road, and all the cars stopping to help.

I ignore everything around me and tap his shoulder again. Not making Lenx budge I start to shake him.

"Lenx..." I say crying. I wipe my eyes and start shaking him more until his face rolls onto his other shoulder, facing me.

I look at Lenx in shock. His face was so messed up. I turn my head slowly as I hear faint screams in the distance. I look as people run down the hill towards the car.

"Sir!" I hear far away but the man is sitting right in front of me.

"Can you hear me?"

"M-my brother....help my brother." I whisper.

"Sir I'm the county fire department. The paramedics will help your brother."

I stare at the firemen with confused eyes as his voice sounds very muffled. My eyes begin to get heavy as his body starts to fade from sight.

"Sir! Sir stay with..."