• Sam •

The funeral was hard to attend. Lenx was Colby's brother. His best friend. He had a mom, a dad, a sister. He had a life and I took that from him. I didn't know Colby personally but that doesn't mean I can't walk by and attend the funeral from afar.

Colby didn't see me but that doesn't mean Lenx wasn't watching. I came to show that I was sorry. For listening to that group. For hurting Colby and for hurting Lenx.

"You love me?" Colby says quietly. I look at him with tears in my eyes and nod my head.

"As, like, a friend?" Colby whispers. I chuckle and look at him.

"If it makes you sleep better at night, then yeah sure a friend." I say with sarcasm in my voice.

"Noone has ever loved me before."

"Then let me teach you how it feels to be loved. You're my friend Colby but I've known you for years."

"I don't even know what I want." Colby whispers. He looks down and I hold his hand. He looks at me and whispers.

"I loved you Lenx. I always will. And when I find that son of a bitch I'll make him pay." Colby whispers as he turns and leaves the cemetery.

"What did you do?" Colby says, whispering. Going back to what I said five minutes ago.

"....I've just never had the guts to tell you before hand. That's all." I say while messaging his hand, "that's all."