• Sam •

I knew I was going to get in trouble by joining in on Zane's fight but I couldn't let Colby get teased again. I knew I was stepping boundaries but I had too. And because I opened my mouth I'm now in the office sitting next to Colby.

I look at him slightly and see he's tapping his leg quickly and his head is down while he's playing with his rings. He looked nervous. Almost scared.

"I'm sorry about Zane." I say to Colby trying to start a conversation. He moves his head  slightly but doesn't actually look at me.

"It's fine." He says shrugging his shoulders. He looks back at his rings and starts to mess with them again.

"And I'm sorry you're in here." I say to him. He looks over at me finally and he looks at me with big blue lost eyes.

"I'm sorry I put you in here. It was me and Zane's problem." He says staring at me. I shake my head and chuckle.

"No I decided to open my mouth and help you out. Don't be sorry." I tell him. He nods his head and looks down at the ground.

"I'm Sam." I tell him. He looks over at me and nods still looking like some lost puppy.

"Colby." He says shyly. I looked into his eyes and noded slowly. I've had a crush on him since eighth grade and after a year I'm finally talking to him.

"Take a picture. It last longer." Colby says. I snap out of my trance and see Colby grinning slightly.

"S - sorry. I started thinking and I zoned out." I tell him looking down at the ground. He chuckles softly and looks at the ceiling.

"You're fine." He says softly. I hear the door open to the principal's office and me and Colby both look at each other as Zane walks out.

"Sorry." Zane mumbles, not really meaning it. I see the principal slap his arm and Zane shoots dagers towards him, "I'm sorry! Geez is that what you want to hear." Zane says towards the principal.

"I'm getting out of here." He mumbles as he grabs his bag and walks out. We look at the principal and he points at me and Colby and then his office.

"Oh God." I hear Colby whisper before he stands up and walks into the office with me before it slams shut and we're standing in the middle of the room, staring at each other.