• Sam •

I kept staring down Brennen from my car. Just watching as he practices by himself. I slowly grab the bat from the back seat and hold it in my hands. I turn off my car and open the door, slowly getting out.

As I walk towards Brennen my anger becomes horrid. Knowing that Brennen is the cause of my horrendous life. The cause of my love hating me.

Soon I get close enough to Brennen that he sees me in his peripheral vision. He looks up and smiles coldly at me.

"Ah, isn't it Sam Golbach. How's it going?" Brennen says, before taking another swing. I stare at him intensely before taking a few steps towards him.

He looks at me strangely and puts his pat down, "What's wrong with you?" Brennen says with a questioning look in his eyes.

"What's wrong with me?" I ask, "You ruined my life. You ruined the one realtionship that was good to me. You made me kill. That first kill was pure accident. A accident I hold in my hands." I tell him taking another step forward. He steps back and chuckles.

"So, you came here to tell me this sob story once again? I understand it Sammy."

"No, you don't understand. I killed once but I'm not afraid to kill again. Because even though I was behind that wheel you moved that steering wheel. You made the car swerve into theirs. This time though," I say as I stare at my bat and hold it in my hands, "this time I'm okay with doing a little bit of harm to get my justice back."

Brennen looked at me confusingly before I lifted my bat, pointing straight towards him. I start walking slowly towards him as he stumbles backwards and puts his hands in front of him.

"You're a robber! A robber of life and love! And that's all you're ever gonna be! A man with a heart as dark as yours doesn't belong!" I scream as I lift my bat in the air about to swing and hit Brennen before I heard, "SAM!!!!!"