• Colby •

I was terrified. I've never been in the office. Well I mean I have but not for bad reasons. I was a good kid! I never got into fights, well, I've never caused fights. So being in the principal's office right now almost made me want to cry.

"You two boys need to learn where you belong." The principal says as he walks towards his desk and sits down, "getting in the middle of a fight isn't you Sam." He says glancing towards the blonde boy.

"Colby needed my help. Zane was stepping over boundaries at this point." Sam says giving the principal a pissed off look.

"I understand. And Colby you know not to be in fights too." The principal says looking at me. I look down at the floor and nod my head.

"I know.." I whisper. He sighs and stands up and goes towards the end of his desk.

"You need to try and stay away from those boys."

"I try. But I can't help it if they pounce on me first. I don't do anything towards them! They just do what ever they want to me when ever they feel like it. Those guys.....they aren't my friends! There assholes who bully me everyday and your school does nothing about it." I finally snap.

I've never gone to a teacher about my issues. I used to in seventh grade but they didn't really care so I stopped telling them about everything.

"I'm sorry but......as you can see I'm just a loner. The nerdy emo band kid. What am I supposed to do in Highschool? Does it really look like I'd want to hang around Zane and Brennen and all the other jocks? No. So if you excuse me I have a class to get to." I say as I pick my bag up from the chair and walk out not wanting to be in there any longer.

"Hey! Wait up!" I hear behind me. I turn around and see Sam running out of the office, "why don't we skip? Zane caused us to miss first period anyways and a little bit of second. It's not like they're going to miss us."

"I......okay. Why not?" I say following Sam out of the building.

"Thank you." I say quietly. He stops in his tracks and looks at me.

"For?"

"Helping me with Zane. I don't think I said it yet so, thank you." I say looking at him and smiling. He smiles back and we continue are walk.

_____________________________________

Hey! So I'm on the road so updating will be hard but normally I would post every day. So sorry for late updates