• Sam •

I hold my head in my hands as I sit in my car. I immediately left school after Colby stormed out. I didn't know where I was driving but at that point I didn't care. I killed his brother and he hates me and that's that.

But I don't want it to be over. We were finally getting somewhere and I ruined it. I kept a secret for years and I lied to him. I lied to him this entire time. I start crying and look up, looking at the trees surrounding me.

I start to grab my hair and scream loudly in my car and hit my steering wheel until my knuckles start bleeding.

"I'm a fucking idiot! A worthless piece of white trash! I'm a fucking killer!" I scream. I lay my head on the steering wheel of my car and cry hard. I can't even breath barley.

I turn my head over towards my phone and pick it up slowly. I unlock it and find colbys number in my phone, before hitting call.

It rings for a few times before I hear a small "hello".

"Colby.....can we please talk. I never meant to hurt you and I didn't mean what happened that night." I say crying harder, "Brennen he told me to follow you and I kept telling him no but if i didnt listen he would of hurt me."

"I didn't kill your brother Colby... I was driving but."

"Enough Sam. I don't want a explanation. You've lied to me. You ended my brothers life. You were behind that wheel. You were the one who left that crash.

You were the one who has lied to me, everyone and even yourself Sam. Give it up. You think I'm going to forgive you over a crying phone call? You took my bestfriend from me. How can I ever forgive you for that?" Colby states. I look out to the trees and the hill I parked my car on.

"Just...leave me alone Sam." Colby sighs. "I thought we were something special but now, I feel like I was a pity case. You becoming my friend, saving me from brennen and his bullies. No, you weren't saving me. You were saving yourself.

So do your self a favor. Just stop. Let go. Stop helping others for the mistake you made because, I dont think I can ever be around you again. Don't contact me. Just...don't." Colby says before hanging up the phone.

I slowly remove the phone from my ear and drop it in the seat. I take a deep sigh and lean my head against the back rest while closing my eyes.

I open them again and slowly open the car door. Slamming it shut I spin around and punch my car. I scream as loud as I can before falling on my eyes, crying, panicking. I slam my fist into the ground and stop suddenly still trying to catch my breath and still feel the tears rolling down my face.

I look up towards my car and my eyes narrow. "I'm going to fucking kill you Brennen. I'm going to fucking kill you." I whisper before rushing to my car.