Punishment

"What were you thinking?" Grady asked her.

Edaline stood in the corner of the room, looking worried.

After Silveny flew her to a creepy forest, Sophie teleported herself to Havenfeild, but for some reason instead of landing safely on the ground, she fell through a ton of trees, where Sandor found her.

Then things got bad.

"I already told you." Sophie snapped at him. "Silveny wanted me to fly with her, but I told her no. Then she pushed me off the edge of the cliff and teleported me to a strange forest! It's wasn't my fault."

"I don't like that attitude young lady," Grady said. "I asked a question, and you don't have any reason to be snappy back. Now, go to your room and Edaline and I will decide your punishment."

Sophie trudged into her room and plopped on her bed. She laid there until her eyes got droopy. She was about to fall asleep when her imparted beeped. She picked it up and answered it. Keefe's face shown on the screen.

"Hi," She said, rubbing her eyes.

Keefe smirked. "Were you asleep?"

Sophie shrugged. "I was about to be,"

"Oh, I'm sorry" Keefe said.

Sophie shook her head. "No, it's fine. What's up?"

"Can I come over?" He asked with a smile.

Sophie sighed and shook her head. "No, I have to stay in my room, until Grady decides my punishment."

"Ooh! what's the Mysterious Miss F do?"

Sophie didn't like the fact that he sounded way too happy. But she sighed and told him. "Silveny forcefully teleported us away, and now I'm getting punished for it.

"Woah," He said. "That's kind of not fair,"

"Yeah," Sophie said. Then she bit her lip. "But it doesn't help that I kind of, sort of just yelled at Grady."

Keefe's eyes became wide, but before he could say anything, Grady called, "Sophie!" from downstairs.

"I have to go. Talk to you later!" And she shut off the imparter and ran downstairs.

"Yes?" She asked when she faced him and Edaline.

"I've decided that you didn't mean what happened, so your punishment is small." Sophie sighed in relief, but then she realized that "small" could be anything.

"Please don't make me clean the Verminion!" She pleaded, causing Edaline to giggle.

Grady shook his head. "No, your going to be grounded till Thursday: a day before the dance."

Sophie sighed, it wasn't that bad.

Just three more days.