Sleepover

It was now Thursday, and Sophie was over she moon. She was officially un-grounded!

"Thank goodness," She cheered into the atrium that morning.

Biana came over to her with a big grin on her face. "Let me guess: you're not grounded anymore?"

"No, I am not," Sophie grinned. "I'm free!"

"What are we so happy about?" Dex asked, walking up to them.

"Sophie's not grounded anymore!" Biana exclaimed. "And since she's not, I'm hosting a sleepover at Everglen! I've already asked, and everyone is coming."

* * *

Sophie leaped home to grab her stuff and tell Grady and Edaline where she was going.

"Grady! Edaline!" Sophie yelled through the house. "Do mind if I go to Everglen for a sleepover?"

She didn't hear and answer.

Sophie walked upstairs, knocking on Grady and Edaline's bedroom door.

No Answer.

That's funny...maybe she should hail them.

Sophie pulled out her imparter and said, "Show me Edaline Ruewen."

"Hello?" Edaline's face appeared on screen.

"Hey! You scared me to death! Where are you guys?" Sophie asked.

"We're at Juline's. Dex says there's a sleepover at the Vackers?"

Sophie nodded.

"Are you going?" Edaline asked.

"Can I?" Sophie asked.

"Sure, just, be good...I love you!" Edaline ended the call.

Sophie ran upstairs, packed a ton of random outfits and leaped to Everglen.

When Sophie arrived at Everglen, Fitz, Biana, Tam, and Linh were waiting for her.

"Sophie! You made it!" Biana squealed, running up to her and tackling her in a hug.

"Why wouldn't I?" Sophie laughed, hugging Biana back.

Linh smiled. "Oh, I don't know..." She said. "Maybe you might of been to busy, because you were hanging out with Keefe."

Sophie rolled her eyes, but blushed at the statement.

"I--" But before she could finish, Dex glittered into plain sight. "Hey Guys!" He said, walking up to them.

"Hey," They all said to him in unison.

Then Fitz tilted his head. "I wonder why Keefe isn't here. He's usually first,"

"Maybe there's a problem...?" Biana suggested.

Then they heard a voice behind them say, "Who says being fashionably late is a problem?"

They all turned around to see Keefe standing there. They all said their hello's before Fitz clasped his hands together.

"Okay, since we're all here, how about we go inside now?"

They all nodded and made their way up the pathway, through the gates, and inside the house.

They walked into the foyer of the house and Biana gasped. "I almost forgot!" She shouted, flailing her arms in the air. "The presents!" Biana started running up the stairs, but Fitz grabbed her arm.