Chapter 3 : Jeon Jungkook

You sat in the bed looking around, you have been doing this so God knows how many days, There's no window or anything tells you the time, but from counting the food they gave you for lunch and dinner

You sat in the bed looking around, you have been doing this so God knows how many days, There's no window or anything tells you the time, but from counting the food they gave you for lunch and dinner... It's probably a week since you came here. 

The man aka Boss, didn't come to see ever since, Though you screamed and almost fight with every man tried to open to the door, no one tells you something expect for " Be Quiet " .

You cried, screamed and tried everything but you know exactly that you'll turn crazy if you stayed here anymore time. 

Suddenly while you were spacing out, the door get opened the a man came in.... Probably to give you lunch.

You stood up and looked at him.

" Don't give me this look, I thought we're friends now " He joked but it wasn't funny at all 

" Where's your boss ? " You asked, he laughed 

" You said it....... Boss..... means i have no right to know where he is nor tell me if i knew, Ok ? Now eat and be quiet " 

" I need to talk to him........." You said, this time in a calm gentle way " Please ? "

" I told y-----"

" You missed me ? " The Boss man was standing next to the door looking at you 

" Boss ? " the man who bought you lunch was surprised seeing him here, but immediately nodded when the boss signed a Get-Out sign. 

You watched the man leave, then the boss came down the stairs after closing the door of course " How was the Pumpkin doing ? You're getting used to it here ? " he smirked 

You didn't say anything and just kept on looking at him, Inside you had the urge of beating his ass but you knew you can't do that. 

" Can't you tell me why i am here already ? " you asked " I have been here for days, No TV no phone no books no anything i haven't seen the sun..... heck i don't even know if ot's raining or sunny " you faked a laugh then sighed " I can't stay here anymore..... I will go crazy " 

" And you thought this is a hotel ? " 

" I can't believe you " you looked away " YOU KIDNAPPED ME FOR NO REASON ..... I DON'T GET IT " you yelled 

" Why are you shouting all in a sudden, it's not like you'll scare me or something Pumpk---"

" DON'T FUCKING CALL ME THAT " You yelled again then you moved and sat in the bed trying to calm yourself down " let's do this like adults...... What's your name ? "

" Jeon Jungkook " 

You looked at him a bet surprised, true you asked but you didn't expect he would answer. 

you sighed then stood up " Alright Mr.Jeon Jungkook..... W-What do you want from me ? " 

" hmmm .... " he shook his head then leant against the wall " How do you know Takashi Yano ? "