Chapter 25 : Not Around

*********************************************************

Location :  Unknown 

Date : December 23th, 2018 

Time : 08:00AM 

A POV

" What's your report? " the coastguard captain asked his team as soon as they landed on the ground.

" Yes, Sir " the guard started "We found an abandoned yacht 59 Kilometres West Pohang, according to the food and the clothes, the yacht wasn't abandoned for too long, less than 24 hours, we think it was a single person only, specifically a man "

" Hmm so, the man used a lifeboat all the way to the nearest ground? " The captain nodded to himself

" Actually Sir, " the guard raised his eyebrow " We feel something is strange here "

" What do you mean ?"

" The yacht wasn't the one caring lifeboats and the IDs, Money and the clothes are still there.... plus" The guard looked down before continuing " We haven't been reported that the fishing boats are using that way nor there's any ships or kind of other yachts passes by the area.." 

The captain sighed and looked from his window to the calm blue ocean " You're saying there is a possibility of a suicide case here ?" The captain looked fully serious to his guard

The man next to him nodded " There's no other explanation " 

" I see .." 

.

.

.

.

.

**************************************************************

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Location : Seoul, South Korea

Date :  January  18th, 2019

Time : 16:33 pm

  The park was covered in a thick blanket of white, statutes peeked out under their new white caps, and footsteps and paw prints crisscrossed each other around the labyrinth of paths

  The park was covered in a thick blanket of white, statutes peeked out under their new white caps, and footsteps and paw prints crisscrossed each other around the labyrinth of paths. Aside from the brown of the denuded trees, the only other color was the vivid saffron staining around the base of each lamppost, tree, and shrub. 

 Breath pales against the numbing air, you blinked thoughtfully as the frost patiently kissed your face, captivated by the soft, dusty illusions of light that sat heavily on your eyelashes. You adored the snow, more when it was falling, While waiting for the man who called you to meet, Your eyes were following the people, One by one, The people were different, none looked like the other, they have different faces but when seeing the snow start falling, they all look up with a smile, which made you smile too.