Chapter 17 : Trust You Again

You stopped next to the fountain which was in the middle of the huge garden in Jackson's house that seems boundless, it's so big that you could easily get lost if it wasn't for the man following you since the morning, probably Jackson ordered him ...

You stopped next to the fountain which was in the middle of the huge garden in Jackson's house that seems boundless, it's so big that you could easily get lost if it wasn't for the man following you since the morning, probably Jackson ordered him to keep an eye on you. Well! you didn't care as long as he isn't talking except when he says ' There's no place you can go from here' you  arrive at a dead end or something.

Jungkook and Namjoon were probably discussing how we can go back to Seoul with the help of Jackson, so you decided to walk around the house " Is this real gold ? " you mumbled while staring at the golden statue that was placed in the middle of the fountain, you slowly nodded to yourself " Guess money is just a number to those criminals " 

With a sigh, Your feet start walking back to the house. 

----------------------

After a nice shower, you start drying your hair while looking in the mirror, you didn't know if you should smile or not

'When we arrive in Seoul, then what ?'

This thought was hunting you more than ' We came here for nothing ' . 

Nothing won't be the word though, if it was for nothing then the feeling you have in your heart is a lie, and it isn't. No matter what you told yourself and how you pretended that Jungkook was just another man you just like, you find more reasons to prove you wrong. Usually, you get attracted to the nice gentlemen who have a good relationship with their family since you always loved and dreamed of a loving family dinner where all gather and eat while talking and laughing, You were picturing yourself marrying that kinda man so you have another family who actually loves you.. But Jungkook wasn't.

Jungkook wasn't your type

He was a jerk, Gangster, cold, and everything but a gentleman. You don't know much but enough to know his family is a mess.. That's if he has one. 

So why? 

Why does your heart react like never before when being next to him? you are no werewolf that feels their mate's presence, You are just a college student who never dated before but has had many crushes in the past.