Chapter 4 : Music Sheets

Several Days passed and you still in this place, Not knowing anything about the world. 

Never in your life thought you'll miss your parents or even school but you do now, you missed your teachers, your friends and even the bitches you hate.

*cough cough

You held the violin to your right shoulder and melt into its sound, The sound that you consider a part of you know

You held the violin to your right shoulder and melt into its sound, The sound that you consider a part of you know. you were 8 when you first held one, the brown violin that your grandfather gave you before he dies, you grow loving the crescendo coming out of the violin, because that reminds you of sunrise and waking up after a sweet dream. When you hear the sound, you remember playing hide and seek with your childhood friends. The magical shoulder instrument brings relaxation and moments to the audience as the sound of vibration touches you inside your heart. 

You played for about half an hour before stopping when you heard a voice of a man behind you. 

" What's so amazing ?!" 

You turned to see Jungkook sitting in the stairs staring at you, palm supporting his chin.

"You scared me *cough*!... H-How did you get in ?  ? " You blinked your eyes as you asked, not exactly expecting an anwser because you already know it. 

When you start playing, all your focus is in the way your fingers move and how your emotions travel from your heart to your violin. So.... Obviously you won't notice anyone else.

" You can say i am a Ninja, sneaking in without a sound is my specialy" he winked " So, Miss Y/N ........I heard you were the first in your class " he said standing up 

" Actually ! " you put down the violin in the bed and flipped your hair confidently " The first in my college *cough* 

He sarcastically laugh " So full of yourself I see....." he nodded " Strange that a person as proud as you wants to end their lives ..." 

" I told you i didn't.." You rolled your eyes 

" Whatever ! "

" Do you go to school ? " you asked 

" Huh ? " he blinked while looking at you then burst out laughing. 

" What's so funny ? " you rolled your eyes and sat in the bed next to the violin.

" Well, People go to school to get smarter in order to get a job.......And I , my Pumpkin, already smart and have a job ...so ! " he nodded to himself and leaned against the door

" a criminal you mean .." You said

" Well i wouldn't call it that way but yeah.......a criminal" he laughed 

" Anyway, what are you doing here ? *cough* *cough* " You asked  but the coughing stopped you. 

You turned to have a sip of water when you felt Jungkook's hand placed on your forehead.