Chapter 31 : A Day In Their Past

You froze

" Look who's here " a cold male voice made your body shiver as he harshly held your arm and walked you out of the taxi, your eyes immediately turned to the taxi driver who was on his knees now.

" D-Don't kill me please " He begged and obviously looking scared 

The fear traveled in your veins but never made it to your facial muscles or skin as you spoke " Leave the man alone, I am the one you need "  your complexion remained pale and matt, and your eyes as steady as if you were shopping for shoes, you didn't want them to feel your fear, that's the last thing in your mind.

" Acting fearlessly I see " The man laughed as he dragged the gun and shoved it into your back making sure you feel the hard object threatening your life, there were four men in your sight, one behind you with the gun, One searching inside the taxi and two standing by the man.

The taller man who was searching for the taxi came out holding the driver's phone " Did you call someone ? " he asked you holding the phone near your face

" No " You shook your head and he smirked " Am I supposed to believe that? " 

" Then fucking check the call register before asking me you idiot " You glared t him only to feel his slap as his fingers dig into your cheek, the four blackened ovals that would remain and discolor your skin long after the blood had dried from your veins, you little groan came out only to give him a smirk as the pleasure was obvious in his breath, your eyes start to threaten to let the salty water to comes out and ruin your fearless cover. 

" Both of you have the kind of mouths I hate the most " The man rolled his eyes and closed the taxi and looked at the driver on his knees " Get rid of him " he ordered 

" No No... H-He did nothing wrong " aswirl of sickening fears comes from your mouth  " I didn't call anyone I swear, This phone isn't mine, I tried to call someone but I don't remember their numbers .... Let him go please " 

The man laughs " So he run and call someone? I don't think s----"

" Then tie him up here " You swallowed 

" Shut up and walk "The man behind you pushed the gun into your back and coldly said " We have no time for this " 

" N-No.." you tried to look behind you to the poor driver that will probably die because of you, your heart was hammering as a tear escaped from your eye all the way down followed by others, Tey was dragging you somewhere you didn't know, it was dark and chilly and the scared heart of yours was beating fast just imagining the things that may happen. 

'Jimin..... Please check your DMs... ' You thought of your last wish 

----