Chapter 20 : Goodbye

*short*

Next Chapter in few hours 💜

You woke up to the sound of a knock and then a sweet female voice asking for permission o come in, you recognize the voice of the woman who gave birth to you, the same woman you had put thoughts in your mind that she didn't care about you or loved...

You woke up to the sound of a knock and then a sweet female voice asking for permission o come in, you recognize the voice of the woman who gave birth to you, the same woman you had put thoughts in your mind that she didn't care about you or loved you much enough as her daughter but you removed all this when witnessing her reaction three days ago. Probably for the first time in years you had felt her love toward you when she hugged you with tears in her eyes, the same eyes you saw concern killing them, she slowly opened the door and walked to you with a tray in her hands.

" You have to eat a little, It's almost 7 and you didn't even have lunch " She softly said and sat on the edge of the bed after putting the tray on the nightstand " Are you sure you aren't sick? " 

You shook your head and moved to sit in the bed " Mom ! ..." 

" Yes ? " she smiled 

" Y-You asked .... about w-what happened to.......me " You took a breath with each word trying so hard to keep your tears inside your eyes, the last thing you want now is to cry. After spending two nights crying, your eyes and nose can't take anymore whipping " I m-met people ...."

You slowly nodded making sure to you that she is listening. 

" It was d-dangerous but...... I wasn't scared at all " you painfully smiled " I k-knew in the end i ..... They'll .. leave " The thoughts of Jungkook's last words to you gave you mixed feelings, you were mad that he decided to leave without a goodbye but you were sad at the same time.

" Who ? " 

You looked up at her " people........ Bad people " 

" If they were bad then why weren't you scared ? " She asked 

" I wanted to be scared but..... I couldn't, " You nodded 

" Your heart trust him? " she smiled 

" He- " you smiled looking at your fingers," He said ------" Your words were cut by another voice.

" Y/N ah ! Someone is asking for you " Your sister stood next to the door and said, You and your mom looked at each other 

" Who ? " your mom asked 

" I don't know .... " your sister added " She didn't tell me her name " 

" She ? " you bit your lips and smiled, and your heart relaxed a bit, you almost thought the person you missed so much finally come to see you but.......

You sighed and stood up following your sister to the living room to see a woman you have never seen before, wearing a black skirt above her knee, a white blouse, and a black coat. looking formal and all you figure out is she could be a secretary. 

She bowed respectfully and you bowed back. 

" Hello Miss Y/N ! " she said moving her hand for a handshake " I am Park Mi Soo, Mr.Jeon's personal assistant " 

You suddenly felt nervous hearing the name, Mr.Jeon can be Jungkook, His Father or Grandfather, and honestly, you were scared it might be his grandfather because, after everything you heard about him, his name wasn't good news especially now that you're all alone and no one can help you. 

" H-Hello! " you shook her hand 

" Can we speak somewhere more private please? " She smiled and looked toward the other two women behind you, you automatically followed her gaze to your mother and sister then back to her. 

" S-sure " you said 

" The car is outside," she said

" You have to go out ? " your Mother  asked " You can talk in her room or something " 

" It's okay " you turned to her smiling, you nodded to her when she mouthed 'Are you sure ' 

After wearing your jacket, you followed the lady to the car, Both of you sat in the backseat as the lady asked the driver to start the car

" Where are we going? " You asked 

She smiled " Don't worry, you'll know soon " 

You sighed and looked outside to the busy city of Seoul even though it was nighttime. 

You didn't know if it was you that you get used to inside darkness or Seoul was so bright at night, The streets lights, the cars, the buildings, and everything was so bright that it could blind your eyes....... three months? Two and a half? Or is it four months since the day you met Jungkook ? ... You smiled at the thought of forgetting the exact day and the fact that it was kind of ...awkward, but awkward your not, if you had the chance to do it again you'll definitely. 

" I hope you didn't have dinner yet..." she broke the silence 

" Oh! " you looked at her " Yes, I didn't " 

" Good, because we'll have dinner with Mr.Jeon " she smiled

"Ah ! I am sorry but may I ask who Mr.Jeon is? " You asked 

She laughed slowly " You came with me not knowing who he is ? " she said " But he seems to know you good! " 

You awkwardly smiled " I might be confused " 

To be continued. ...

Very soon