Chapter 7 : Fate

Several days passed since the day Jungkook and you had the talk, Those days were hard for both of you, Jungkook and him still trying to find ways to keep you hidden and away from his grandfather while pretending he was looking at you, And you in the other way lost in your thoughts,

You could only sleep when exhausted. When you felt the tiredness in your chest, in how you breathed and your thoughts dragged by in slow motion. On good days you'd get three hours, on bad days two. But you'd wake as soon as sleep came, always as fast as if a gunshot had sounded, heart beating fast and breathing as if you'd just surfaced from deep water, it was hard, hard thinking that your decision could end someone's life, If you agree on working with Jungkook, there were two possibilities, First, the good one, Him being honest and get rid of that dangerous poison and people's lives could be saved, Second, Him lying and you could be the reason that helped a criminal on his crimes. And it you don't agree, Same.

Who to trust ?

Remembering the conversation you heard between Jungkook and his grandfather, you knew something was up, you knew their relationship wasn't very good, So who's the bad guy ? Him or his grandfather ? or both ?

Your eyes watered as crushing pain just on one side of your head that came and went in a pattern again. " What should I do ?" you looked up asking God to give you an answer or a sign or anything.

-----------------------------------

Fate was as cruel as death, which was something you knew first hand.

" I .... I will help you " You bite your lips as you looked at the man sitting in his sofa.

Yes........

Just when you think you're the master of your own thoughts fate takes a new turn. You never thought you would say this to him after what he said he done, But the seriousness and the obvious worrying you felt when he was trying to hide you from his grandfather made you step on your heart and use your mind, You know Jungkook, though he kidnapped you, he never touched you or hurt you and that made you think if it will be the same if his grandfather was the one who has you.

" I w-will help you, but.........You have to know something.. " you watched as he pulled a peck of cigarette out his shirt pocket with his left hand, one-handedly popped up a cigarette into his mouth, replaced the cigarette back, and then pulled out a book of matches and again used his left hand alone to strike the match and light his cigarette, he shook the match out and threw it in the ashtray, then looked at you, The cold stare you were giving him is enough to for him to understand what you feel, your eyes were trained on some invisible spectre, heavy eyelids a fraction too slow to blink, you irises too stationary. It was as if your brain was suffering a massive short circuit and was struggling to compute. You watched every move he does, it's attractive you couldn't lie but the disgust were stronger.

He got it.

He nodded.

You sighed.

" I am n-not doing this for you or your damn old man " You glared at him,your gaze fell like an act of violence and it was the only message he needed. " I don't trust you and I can't trust you, but I have no choice ... I w-will pretend I gave you my trust, that will make it easy for me ."

" Okay." Jungkook exhale the smoke closing his eyes for a short moment before pulling out the cigarette from his mouth and blow the smoke out, you could think how sexy he was with that cigarette between his long fingers but you had no time nor emotions for that.

" I..w-will believe I am doing the r-right thing " you heart start beating as you turned you gaze away from him and took a deep breath before looking back at him " I need t-to contact my f-father " you didn't believe you said it but...........