Chapter 11 : Heart Start Beating

You looked down letting the tears fall as it blurred your vision " I

You looked down letting the tears fall as it blurred your vision " I ...w-wished I get shot and not you ..... At least you could easily help me.........But I can't, I don't know how to I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO ANYTHING.... I AM A USELESS UNGRAF-----" you stopped talking when his arms were suddenly around you, you were surprised and many feelings get into you but you didn't know what's happening, you didn't know how to respond, it was sudden and awkward first but... You liked it, you needed it....... And you wanted it, you slowly placed your arms around him, thinking that if you didn't he might stop hugging you. Maybe one day this could be something more but right now you needed a hug to comfort you and to calm you down and that's what he was doing to you, not knowing that you were doing the same thing to him.

" You're not useless " he whispered " You just saved my life " he added and looked down at you 

" I wasn't worried or something " you rolled your eyes and tried to stop your tears " I just saved you so you can keep me safe "

" I don't care why " he softly said.

" Then, Make sure not to get hurt again so you can keep your promise and protect me " you looked up to him and pushed him away from you slowly when you finally noticed he was hugging you " G-Go....to the bed " 

You left the room waving to your face, your heart was beating so fast that you could hear the beats in your ears, Jungkook on the other side was smiling and decided to do what you said, he sat on the bed again and ate the porridge you made. 

He kept imagining how you managed to get him inside the house, take the bullet and treat the wound yet still use your mind to keep the both of you safe here. 

" She's really something " he smiled 

After a few minutes, you came back " I found the book " 

Jungkook's attention turned to you and he put the bowl away when you came and sat next to him " That fast? "

" I know where he keeps his important stuff, plus it's the only book that needs a password to get opened," you said and you gave it to him 

" Password?  Do you have any idea what it could be ? " he asked and you shook your head " I see ...." 

" You took this medicine? " you asked

" I.... I was about to have it " you smiled and put the book down 

" You won't be able to sleep if you don't take it, I know it hurts " you rolled your eyes " You're just trying to show off " 

He laughed " I am not trying to show off, I am just used to that .... This pain is nothing " 

hearing him saying that made your heart ache for some reason but you shook it off immediately and stood up " I found some of my Grandfather's clothes, they might be too short for you but better than those bloody ones, Plus you need to stand up so I can change the cover, the blood starts to smell "