Chapter 30 : Leader

Watching you in the bed, hugging your knees and silently crying, Taehyung and Jimin were lost in their thoughts after the sudden information, The friend they thought was dead turned out alive and someone had him. 

Their thoughts were a mess, after all, thoughts are nothing but a screenplay in invisible space, a safe place to experiment with ideas before we speak. It is a ballroom for unseen dances, a race track for cars that speed without worry for the next turn. It's now the place they were imagining the ways they could possibly bring their friend back to them and the place where they carry a hangover of guilt, out of all of them, You were the only one believing he was alive, they gave up and did nothing but watching you, What if they didn't follow you? What if Hoseok didn't notice the man? Heck.... What if they can't find him? 

Your sobs wake them up from the thoughts from time to time as they silently tried to remain calm and trust their hyungs in dealing with the man to get more information, the time passed and all of you felt every second passing. 

Suddenly the three of you jumped from the loud voices that were heard from the other room, the person yelling was followed by two men storming into your room.

" FUCKING STOP THAT " Namjoon yelled and pushed Yoongi into the room " That's not how we deal with things now" 

Yoongi's eyes looked like they might pop out with his fists clenched he tried to calm down " THE FUCK HE THINKS HE IS ? " he tried to push back Namjoon and walk away but Namjoon looked at Jimin and Taehyung who understood immediately as they walked at grabbed the angry man's arms.

" I know you're angry, But we still need him, " Namjoon said " He's our only lead to get Jungkook back " 

With the mention of his name, Namjoon looked at you and softly smiled before he turn away leaving the room. 

" Calm down, Hyung " Jimin said as Yoongi pushed them away and walked to the desk in the corner " She died years ago, Why the fuck .........." He slammed his fist down onto the desk to stop himself from walking away and shooting the man in the head. 

You wanted to ask something but you were scared to do so which Jimin noticed and decided to do himself " What happened? Did you get any information from him? "

Yoongi let out a deep sigh before walking to the edge of the bed you were in and sat looking at the floor, fists still clenched " David got him " his voice came out with a hard edge " About four months ago " 

" David? " Taehyung questioned as you bite your lips hard trying not to imagine anything bad, the way Yoongi said the name didn't sound good at all.

" Mielin Ex-boyfriend " Yoongi added " The bastard who made a scene in the hospital blaming Jungkook for her death " 

You noticed the sad look on Taehyung and Jimin's faces as they sighed and looked down " What are his intentions then? If it was revenge, why keep Jungkook alive? it's been months already " Jimin asked, before answering or saying anything Yoongi turned his face to you giving you a look you didn't understand.