Chapter 5 : Meilin

Jungkook sat facing the very familair old man in the balcony of his Korean traditional built house, The house Jungkook grow up in, the very same one that the young man used to play football in its garden and wetness his grandfather going out in th...

Jungkook sat facing the very familair old man in the balcony of his Korean traditional built house, The house Jungkook grow up in, the very same one that the young man used to play football in its garden and wetness his grandfather going out in the morning only to come back after midnight.

from the little window, Jungkook has heard and seen all things happening without him say a word or reacting.

" Why aren't you eating, Jungkook ? " The old man said.

" I am " Jungkook answered immediately answered and the mann nodded,The man had a fringe of grey-white hair around his balding, mottled scalp. He had a wizened face and a back slightly hunched all showing how old he was, but to Jungkook and all the people around, this man was the most powerfull and respected person ever.

" It's been a while since you visited me, Now isn't that sad ? " The old man added " Grandfathers need to call their kids in order to see them those days " he laughed slowly

Jungkook bowed his had slightly and answered " I am very sorry, I have been busy those days "

" Trying to find that girl, Right ? " The grandfather said

Jungkook bite his lips and took a sip of the water before he start talking again " Yes, W-We couldn't find her anywhere " He lied " We have been informed that her family reported her missing the very same day of the orchestra but her sister said there was a fight in the house made the girl run away so the police closed the case as a run-away case "

" I see... " the man looked at Jungkook carefully noticing the young man avoiding any eye contact with the other " You'll be presented to the public as my heir next week and if she saw you and recognized you... It will be a problem "

" I understand, I will keep searching " Jungkook added

" Sir." Another voice joined their talk " I am sorry for the interruption but i need to talk to you, It's an important matter " the other man bowed

The old man nodded slowly to the other to continue " About the X mission " the man whispered " Our confederate in Danemark has inform us that the original Langgaard Music Sheets has been stolen from his house a week ago " he added

Jungkook's eyes turned to focus on his grandfather only to noticed the old man nodding his head with a sigh " So someone else is trying to find the poison "

" apparently " the man agreed

" What poison ? And what's this X mission ? " Jungkook asked protending that he didn't know, But in fact Jungkook was the one who stole the sheets and is the person who is trying to find the poison.

" I didn't tell you about it because i wanted to make sure first " The old man said " You remember the poison we found 2 years ago ? The one we lost because Clara's stupid daughter ?"

Hearing the words, anger boiled deep in Jungkook's system, It churned within, hungry for destruction the young man put a piece of meat in his mouth, chewing it slowly while listening to his grandfather " We were able to find another clue on where to find it, Those Musical sheets were the lead and now they're missing "