Chapter 13 : I am Fine

Berlin, Germany

After about 13 hours, We finally landed in Germany, It was your first time on a plane but it wasn't that scary, Probably because Namjoon kept talking to you during the take-off which was supposed to be the scariest part, Otherwise, you slept almos...

After about 13 hours, We finally landed in Germany, It was your first time on a plane but it wasn't that scary, Probably because Namjoon kept talking to you during the take-off which was supposed to be the scariest part, Otherwise, you slept almost the whole flight, in other words, Jungkook and you barely talked.

And here you were sitting next to him in silence after Namjoon left to deal with our money change after he asked me and Jungkook to wait in the waiting seats inside Berlin's international airport, And since you were hungry you decided to order some food.

You looked to your left at the man using his phone for something.

He didn't even bother looking at you or asking if you were fine like what Namjoon was doing every now and then

He didn't even bother looking at you or asking if you were fine like what Namjoon was doing every now and then. He is such a nice man.

When the food arrived you thanked the Gods that you'd chosen the vegan option. you eat meat, actually, you just don't eat double reheated meat. The meals around you looked like a strip of scorched leather next to a sad dollop of creamed potatoes. By comparison, your bean stew looked positively gourmet. It was hardly slap-up meal portions, but it would fend off your hunger demons, You never tried airport food but it doesn't seem that bad.

you looked at Jungkook again " You want some ? " you asked but he didn't even move from his position, you could tell he was checking the news or something " Are you ignoring me ?"

" I am not " he relied right away

" Really? " You added, then he looked at you in the eyes and coldly said

" What are you doing with me? " He asked and you swallowed your breath before looking at your food

" You kidn----"

" Look around you " he said " I can't even count the police and the security guards, You could reach any one of them and report me, you'll get political asylum as soon as they know your situation, they won't even send you back to Seoul until they make sure you'll be safe there.... Tell me you didn't know that ..."

" I don't understand why are you trying to make it look like if it wasn't for me you could be here," you said " All this is because of me, I might be stupid in things but I don't leave in the middle of something, So how about you start acting like your friend or shut up !" You added and looked away rolling your eyes in annoyance feeling an increase in your blood pressure. he is making you angry little by little and you were almost done.