Chapter 18 : From Zero

The airplane had the look of a billionaire's private jet

  The airplane had the look of a billionaire's private jet. There were no rows of seats, only the most elegant leather couches and coffee tables with ornate cabriole legs. There were plush curtains at the windows and a plasma screen as large as a movie theatre.  

Jackson and Namjoon said it's the best way for you all to go back to Seoul, and of course, you didn't mind, The seat was comfortable and the view from the window was the kinda view you would pay millions of dollars to see, The sky starts taking different shades of colors, and the sun was about to say goodbye, Your mind was blown away by the endless ocean that now was no longer blue, instead, it reflects the colors of the sky, You were too relaxed for someone in your position but right now, As long as the airplane didn't land in South Korea, Your only problem was the beautiful man sitting comfortably in the opposite seat from yours, He didn't look at you at all, not even a second... This starts from the moment he left your room this morning, after The talk you two shared. 

But you on the other side, couldn't take your eyes off him, he was too attractive for you to handle,   From the rich chocolate hair that had tousled griminess which promised finesse to the dark eyes that make you weak at the knees, He's slim, muscular, with an almost perfectly symmetrical face. his pale skin made him look devilishly handsome. His clothes, oh god his clothes ... With ripped on-the-knee black jeans, a black sweatshirt simply with the word 'OFF' written on it, this outfit looks normal but you can't help to find him extra sexy every time he chooses blackout of all the colors,His look could be illegal.

  However, he got better the more you looked. And your mind was taking you to the moment you shared, the softness of his lips on yours and the way he touched your body... This feeling, those emotions, and the way your heart was beating is scary.

You were so into him that it's scary. You still can't trust him 100% but you can't deny the attraction toward him.

You jumped from your sinful thoughts when you heard someone clearing their throat, looking at the left side you saw Namjoon smirking at you.

HE SAW ME STARING.

You felt the hotness of all your body travel to your face as your cheeks light up, the blush probably cleared everything for Namjoon.

The man knew, he knew what's the meaning behind your stares at his friend and all he could do is chuckle, The chuckle caught jungkook's attention as he turned to watch Namjoon smirking while reading his book, automatically Jungkook's gaze turned to you only to be surprised by your cheeks that are suddenly got kissed with pink like a spring rose, He stares at the blooming color that is so cute against your freckled skin. You noticed... You noticed the eyes that were scanning you and got shyer, you looked away and finds a distraction at the window where the sun is no longer present nor the colorful sky is, But all you could see is dark and the only area you could see is the one lighting by the shadow of the moon