Chapter 6 : Murderer

Silence

Silence

Silence

Silence

Silence

Silence

Silence

Silence

Silence

Silence

Silence

Silence

You heard nothing except for Jungkook walking around the room, you stayed inside his closet closing your eyes and mouth and kept on waiting. .....

Waiting, waiting for something you don't know.

*Click*

Your heart jumped when you heard the door clicked opened and then footsteps of a person.

" G-Grandfather? " you heard Jungkook's voice " What are you doing here ?"

Grandfather

" Am not allowed? " you heard another voice, a raspy one.

After Years of smoking and alcohol abuse had made his voice sound like it had traveled via vocal chords of heavy sandpaper. Once it had no doubt been a pleasing deep gravely voice, now it made everyone wonder which breath would be his last.

Jungkook nervously yet calmly put the towel in the side of his bed before grabbing a t-shirt to wear, after he made you hide in the closet, he took off his shirt and pretended to head to shower.

" Of course you're allowed, it's just surprising " the young man smiled " You usually call, something happened? "

The old man nodded and walked slowly and step in the sofa looking around suspiciously, just from his face, Jungkook understood what he was thinking now.

" So ... Do you want something to drink ?" Jungkook asked as he sat next to him in the sofa

" I have heard you were friends with Clara's daughter " The old man started and Jungkook's sighed

" We lived together, remember? How can I not be her friend ?" Jungkook replied

" what I meant with friends, is more than two people living together Jungkook-ah " He said " You know what I mean, you're not a kid "

Jungkook sighed and looked away " How this matters now, she's dead " saying those words weren't easy for Jungkook, his heart was uneasy.

" I know she was like an older sister to you but she betrayed us and you know that " the old man added

" What do you mean by this ? Why bring a dead girl to this conversation? " every word stung only fueling the fire that burned inside of Jungkook. every violated phrase was like gasoline to it, his fists began to clench and his jaw rooted.

" I am old enough to know what my grandson is thinking just by looking at him " the man sighed " I know you don't want the mission I told you about yesterday to take action, but I hope you don't be stupid, I didn't want you in the mission just because I know you'll disagree "

When the final mento had been added to the coke inside of Jungkook, he exploded with anger and stood up walking to his window, far from his grandfather before he do something out of his control " I am out of this, do whatever you want " Jungkook swallowed his anger and kept his cool.

The silence was broken by a knock in the door then a man entered, Jungkook turned to see a man, not one of his but his grandfather's. 

The man bowed before looking and the old one in the sofa, Jungkook watched as the man shook his head a 'No' , which caused the grandfather to stand up and look at Jungkook " About the girl student, I will take care of tha---"