Chapter 27 : The Letters Of Hope

Location: Jungkook's House, Seoul

Location: Jungkook's House, Seoul. South Korea

Date: 20th January 2019

Time: 08:11AM

The darkness in the room was slowly fading, the light was lighting the place but it was not like you felt any of that, it's not like you close your eyes the entire night. You stayed in the same position as yesterday.

You were on the floor laying against the bed hugging Jungkook's clothes that you had taken from the closet. Pictures and clothes around you, letters....... The letters he sent... The letters that now sounded only words of ink, words full of lies and promises that will never get to turn into reality.

Lies.

Sadness.

Something you never understood. Why be sad about something which has already happened? After all, there's no point crying over spilled milk. Unfortunately, what you were feeling now was like being stabbed in the heart a thousand times without dying, it wasn't like any pain you felt before, not when your sister ruined your important days, not when you fought with your parents ..... heck, it was worse than the time your grandfather died.

'Sad' sounds so childish, like something flimsy, something one should be able to cast off with a happy reflection or the smile of a friend. But "sad" is nothing of the sort. It sits inside like the germ seed of depression, just waiting for the right conditions to grow, to send out roots to choke the hope out of your heart. It is the trough in which we struggle to return to the peak, always afraid that this time the rungs will be too slippery, too far apart, or simply not there at all.

This feeling will never leave.

You'll never accept this...........

Your phone was ringing all night and now it was too, you didn't blink nor turn to see who was calling, it kept on ringing till the battery was dead.

Another hour passed..

Two hours passed ..

More hours passed and now it's dark again.........

" Y/N ah ..." a male voice called you, it was familiar but you were too tired to recognize it, the man run and knelt next to you, his heart softened when looking at your eyes, red and staring before him, and your face was wet with tears, yet tracks of dry tears were visible. His eyes scanned the place, Jungkook's clothes, shoes, and everything belonging to him was all over the place, He stared at how tightly his hands were holding the jacket, the one Jungkook gave you when you were cold..

" I washed them " Your voice came out like a whisper but enough for the man to hear " I washed them last week..." Your brown eyes looked up at Jungkook's friend with fresh tears threatening to blind you again " I washed all his clothes last week ... I t-told myself he'll be happy if I kept them clean .."