Chapter 26 : Rainy Day

.

.

.

Date : January 19th

Location: Hanguk University. Seoul, South Korea

Time: 02:15PM

" It's raining so bad "Your classmate Sarah whispered, following her gaze to the window you stared at the rain that falls in crazy chaotic drops, the gusting wind carrying them in wild vortices one moment and in diagonal sheets the next, it falls like it means to wash everything away as the clouds spat out their beads of water.

"I really don't mind as long as everybody drives carefully " You smiled at the girl next to you.

She nodded resting her chin in her hand " True, Many accidents happen around this time "

The school's library was a quiet place, the only sound you hear now was the rain pitter-pattered on the rooftop.

" By the way, I heard you had a job offer," She asked

" Ah That ..." You nodded " I still don't know if I have to accept "

" Why? It's that bad "

" No, actually it's with Lee Sun Hee's company, So...." You added

" Wow " her jaw dropped, " I thought it was just a joke Jungwoo created "

You laughed and shook your head " It's true, You know I produced a song for her a few months ago, it will come out this summer "

" Wow that's so cool, Then why didn't you accept already? It's a famous company, I mean Lee Sun Hee's name alone is a legend "

You bite your lips and sighed " They asked for a 7 years contract and I don't know if that's what I want "

" You want to make music, right ? " she smiled " That's a perfect place for that "

" I will think about it " you smiled before feeling someone tapping your shoulder from behind, both of you and Sarah turned to see one of your teachers.

You immediately bowed and stood up, the teacher smiled at you then leaned to whisper to you " They need you in the dean's office "

You blinked confused then nodded " I will be back, Sarah," you said bye to your friend and followed the teacher outside the library.

" Is everything okay? I mean he doesn't usually call me " You asked the teacher

She painfully smiled at you " Seems like someone is here to see you "

Someone?

The first person that comes to your mind was the one you wanted to see the most.

You smiled and walked toward the office with your heart beating so fast, you didn't want to hope it was Jungkook but there was a small hope.