Chapter 24

"Have you seen this movie Monreau?" Eleanor asked cheerfully as she dragged me down to the movie room in the basement which was adjacent to the workout room which I had grown familiar with. 

My feet were really cold against the concrete, sending gooseflesh to rise over my skin and making me shiver uncontrollably. 

Eleanor just pulled me along, ignoring that fact that I was really cold. 

She pulled me into the room which was already filled with the group who got dragged into watching the movie, Harry one of them. The room was small and dark with a projector that projected the movie onto the opposite wall. Many reclining chairs were set up in front of the wall where the movie would be projected, like in a movie theatre.

When I walked in, Harry smiled at me and moved his seat to the one closest to the door.

"There aren’t any seats." Eleanor pointed out to the group of people filling the seats with a pout on her lips.

"Sit with me, baby." Louis offered and patted his lap.

Eleanor squealed quietly and scurried over towards Louis, plopping down on his lap and cuddling herself into him.

"M-Monreau, sit with me." Harry offered and patted his lap. "Baby." he mocked Louis, making us all laugh at them, making Eleanor blush but Louis smile proudly. 

I sat down on the ground in front of Harry’s seat, leaning my back against his legs with my legs folded underneath me, reminding me of kindergarten. 

"So have you seen the Notebook, Monreau?" Sophia asked, all excited to see the movie that I assumed, she loved. 

I hadn’t. “Yes. I l-love it.” I lied with a fake smile.

"Did you cry?" Jeannie asked, leaning forward in her chair to look at me closer.

"Oh c-course!" I lied dramatically. Only Harry noticed and chuckled quietly. "I j-just hope I d-don’t cry this t-time."

"Me too!" Jeannie gushed. The other girls broke into conversation on the first time that they watched the movie and where they cried. 

They were a talkative bunch, but I don’t think that I could handle them when they were crying. Plus, The Purge sounded a lot better than the Notebook. 

I felt Harry lean forward behind me so that his mouth was near my left ear. “We leave when  Emilie starts to ramble on about how Ryan Gosling is the best actor of our time.”

I laughed out loud, rolling my head back as I did. I just imagined Emilie, who was usually so quiet, just rambling on about Ryan Gosling. Poor Niall who she had to ramble on to.

Harry laughed along too with me.

"Shut up!" Jeannie shouted at us and held up her index finger to her lips. "The movie is about to start and if you both won’t shut up, you’re out!"

I tilted my chin up, wanting to whisper to Harry. He leaned down, catching on. “Wouldn’t w-want that t-to h-happen.” I whispered.

Harry laughed and sat back in his chair as he did. I laughed along with him.

We were quiet when the movie started. 

As soon as Ryan Gosling’s voice appeared over the speakers all around the room, Emilie perked up. Her lips started to move so quickly, I couldn’t understand how anyone’s lips could move that fast. 

"And he’s such an amazing actor because he always does such different and difficult roles and plays them so flawlessly. Speaking of flawless, look at his face. I like him better with his beard though, but can you believe that he’s thirty-three years old?" Emilie rambled quickly. "And he’s got a body that you would find on a twenty year old body builder."