Chapter 39

I wake up slowly, bit by bit, as if piece by piece of my brain becomes conscious. Eventually, I’m fully awake and I roll over, towards the middle of the bed rather than the edge, I’ve made that mistake before. When I roll over, I roll my back onto Harry’s body which was adjacent to mine with my head on his very lower stomach. I was still quite groggy so I don’t move for a couple of minutes, until I feel his fingers running gently through my hair, tentatively running his nails gently across my scalp. I moaned in pleasure.

"M-Monreau," Harry groggily whispered.

"Hm?" I mumbled back.

"I have to pee," Harry admitted, "And you lying on my stomach doesn’t help."

I quickly lifted my head off of Harry’s stomach, sitting upright in the bed with wide eyes. Harry laughed at my alertness and got out of the bed.

He stumbled over to his connecting bathroom in his v-neck t-shirt and boxers which hugged his muscular thighs tight. I tried not to admire his legs and focused on my own which felt somewhat numb.

I recalled that last night, I had been drugged. Everything else was groggy, details slipping my mind and confusing me with dreams. I was basically clueless as to what really occurred and what was nothing more than a figment of my imagination during my dream-filled night. I recall being dragged by my hair across a floor, and I recalled all of my teeth falling out.

I checked to see that my teeth were still in my mouth by running my tongue lazily across them. My teeth tasted of alcohol and chemical. So the dragging by my hair must have been real since the teeth weren’t.

I touched my hand gently to my head and winced from pain. I must have been dragged. By why?

I heard the sickening sound of Harry pissing in the toilet, the door wide opened. Fortunately, he wasn’t visible.

"Shut the fucking d-door, you blockhead." I groaned to Harry, covering my palms over my ears to cover up the sound of him pissing. It made me realize the ache in my bladder.

"Fuck off." Harry mumbled quietly.

"G-God. I’ve got to fucking p-piss now." I groaned and got out of bed, wincing from the bloating in my stomach of urine.

"Wait your fucking turn." Harry grumbled back.

I hobbled to the doorway of the bathroom, struggling to walk with the large amount of urine in my belly and the cast over my ankle. I was fortunately still not able to see Harry pissing in the toilet, but I could still hear it well.

"Hurry up, you n-nitwit." I mumbled and banged my head against the wall. The urine was literally stirring in my bladder and the sound of Harry pissing wasn’t helping at up.

Harry’s pissing came to a halt, before quickly starting up again.

"Is your b-bladder a fucking w-well?" I grumbled and threw my hand angrily against the wall. "I s-swear that I’m going to p-piss in m-my shorts."

"Then do that and stop fucking pestering me while I’m taking my morning piss." Harry countered.

I cursed some very colourful words under my breath until I heard the toilet flush. I didn’t even ask permission, I ran into the bathroom just as Harry was readjusting his boxers. I pushed past him, sat down the lid and pointed at the door for him to get out.

"Can we just lie in bed before we get ready?" Harry asked quietly before leaving the bathroom.

"Whatever. Just l-let m-me pee." I whined and shut the door behind him.

I pulled down my waist high shorts that I wore the previous day and my boy short style underwear, releasing my filled bladder.

Once I had finished, I flushed and washed my hands, taking a look at myself in the mirror. My hair was a mess, my lips chapped and my cheekbones looking much more hollow than usual. I was still in my clothes from last night, so I was still in my cropped shirt and shorts.