Chapter 38

"Monreau!" Perrie gasped with a grin when I walked back over to the booth which was now filled with the Westsiders that were going to join us. "What the hell was that?"

I merely shrugged, not wanting to embarrass Harry any further. I mean, how humiliating would it be to be beaten up and then have your girlfriend beat the shit out of the guy that beat you up?

"Well it was awesome." Perrie complimented and nodded her head at me, putting her cigarette back between her lips.

"How about some drinks?" Niall asked.

"Y-yeah. Harry said that he w-was getting m-me a beer." I teased. "But he turns out to b-be fighting some newborn d-deer in the ring."

Harry chuckled from beside me and put his arm around my waist, pulling me into his side. "How about I get you that beer you wanted?" Harry offered.

"S-sounds good." I replied.

He took his arm off of me and walked over towards the bar on the other side of the club. I sat down on the cushioned booth, next to Emilie.

"Where is everyone else?" Perrie asked Niall after taking a long drag of her shorter cigarette, blowing the smoke into the air between us to loom above our heads.

"They backed out." Niall replied.

I assumed that everyone was coming, but I guess that a lot of them were too tired. The only ones at the ring were Niall, Emilie, Jarred, Perrie, Zayn, Harry and I.

"Jeannie was on her..." Jarred tried to explain, but didn't want to say it, "You know...the time of the month."

"Oh. No more info, please." Niall begged, covering his hands over his ears with a laugh. "It's so fucking gross."

"Shut up." Emilie scoffed and rolled her eyes at Niall.

"Yeah. You aren't the ones who have to deal with eight days of blood." Perrie added to the women's side of the argument.

"Eight d-days?" I gaped at Perrie.

"Yeah. I know mine is long." Perrie explained. "How long is yours?"

I blushed when all eyes were on mine. "F-four." I whispered.

"Lucky." Perrie gasped. "Four days would be heavenly."

"Can we not talk about this?" Niall begged. "Please?"

"Why do girls always talk about their periods?" Jarred asked, probably rhetorically, but I answered anyways.

"I'm sh-sure if you h-had blood seeping from your dick for a w-week," I countered, "You would t-talk about it."

The girls laughed, but the boys were quiet, their eyes wide.

"I'm j-just saying." I said with a laugh, holding up my hands in surrender.

"Monreau, do your boobs get bigger or is it just me?" Emilie teased, just to make the guys that much more uncomfortable.

I threw my head back with laughter, squeezing my eyes shut. I could just feel the discomfort radiating off of the boys.

"What's so funny?" Harry asked as he arrived at the booth with two identical beers in his hands, setting them down on the table in front of me.

"Monreau's boobs." Niall answered, making Harry's jaw clench and his nostrils flare.

"Her what?" Harry hissed through gritted teeth.

"The girls were talking about their boobs and periods." Jarred clarified. "They were just discussing their breasts enlarging on their periods."

Harry crinkled his nose in disgust. "That is foul." he exclaimed, still cringing. "Do they really do that?"