Chapter 27

His fingers brushed against my lips, making my teeth dig into them, out of mere habit of which I developed when I grew anxious. His thumb brushed so carelessly across my sensitive skin which craved to feel his. His other fingers which were pressed against my jaw, rubbed my skin in the most gentle way. I felt his soft lips, which I craved against my own, carefully brushing against my jaw, his breath fanning down my neck in a warm wave of mint and nicotine.

I gasped and turned my head to the side, giving him more access to my skin for him to brush his delicate petal-like lips against. It was a foreign and heavenly feeling, one that I knew was new to me, but had grown familiar in the depths of my mind.

He tucked my hair behind my ear, accessing my neck further before planting a firm kiss just overtop of my vein which beat loudly against my skin for him, for his touch. It was as if my blood were addicted to him, seeking to leap out and touch him. His lips lingered against my skin before pulling away slowly, drawing a sweet tingling against my skin which quickly rushed throughout my whole body in ripples of intensity.

I felt his nose slowly graze along my jaw before landing on my chin and moving upwards, painfully slowly. My lips twitched, puckering with anticipation when I felt his nose graze over mine, just knowing that his lips were just overtop of my own.

I felt his lips lightly brush mine, so lightly that it seemed to be just in my imagination.

"Please." I begged in a whisper, feeling my own warm breath fan back from his lips to my own. I bit my lip after speaking, hoping, just hoping that he would listen.

"Beg one more time." he whispered back in his deep raspy voice that sent shivers right down my spine, making me smile with the joy of knowing that I was going to get when I wanted.

"Please kiss me." I gasped out, feeling his hands roam from my waist, put my breasts, to my neck. He cradled it in his gentle and warm hands, as if it were the last time he would hold me.

His lips slowly connected with mine, applying minimal pressure. I sighed into the kiss which electrified pleasure throughout my body, coursing through my veins like caffeine. His lips folded into my parted ones perfectly, moving against mine slowly to create the friction that I so desperately needed. His lips felt like no other, heavenly. They were so soft and feather-like gentle in his movements. They were completely undamaged despite the biting he did to them when he was nervous. My bottom lip was taken in his teeth and bitten down on in a gentle and playful way. I moaned. 

“Say you love me.” he hummed against my lips, moving one of his hands from my neck to the nape of it, and then up in my hair, holding it gently between his fingers as he tugged slightly. 

He moved his lips against mine desperately, igniting a new fire in my stomach that burned brighter than any bonfire that I had seen when I was at my cottage. It was warmer in my stomach than any tea I have ever drank. “Say it.”

I gasped when his tongue slid in my mouth, sliding in and out as he moved his lips with perfect precision. “I love you.” I gasped out, my breath tumbling from my lungs as the words fell from my lips. “God, I love you, Harry.”

I woke up from my dream, with a kind of serenity yet fear. I was originally frantic after having that dream the first and second time. But the fourth time around, I was expecting it and enjoying the heavenly place that it brought me to.

At first, I was terrified at what it meant to be dreaming about Harry kissing me in such a lustful and passionate manner. But I had directly linked the dream, not with feelings I had for Harry which didn’t exist, but with the idea of being in love. Harry had went to kiss me nearly a week before, which had planted the seed in my head that I would find love. Harry was the first person ever to show any feelings towards me, and not just through words.