Chapter 82

The members of the Westsiders, myself included, met up in the study for a long meeting about how to approach the Kenneth Ravensdale situation. I pressured Paul to let me into the infiltration somehow, eventually he agreed to let me work from the mansion but still assist. The first step to the infiltration was to ask around from lost clients where to get drugs from Kenneth Ravensdale. The next step would be to approach Kenneth Ravensdale and whoever did would wear a wire so we could hear and get all information possible. I would be the one to assist then, with the wire and listening to the conversations.

"All of you are promising men." Paul said to everyone else but me. "And I believe that all of you would be excellent in this situation, but unfortunately I can't pick all of you to do the job."

"This isn't an audition for a high school play." Harry scoffed.

I, as well as the others, laughed. But Paul wasn't pleased.

"Harry," Paul spoke sternly, "I want you to do the infiltration."

My eyes widened. Hell no, I told Harry that I didn't want him to do this. I didn't want him getting hurt and I just knew that he would. This Kenneth bloke was not messing around. We were like children to him, children that he could easily manipulate and play with all he wanted.

"I was thinking that someone else should get the chance to do something like this." Harry muttered. "I mean, I'm the one to do the majority of the fun work and I want to give someone else a chance."

"Harry, you are perfect for the job." Niall argued. "You are the fastest, strongest, maybe the smartest, and you're a good actor."

Everyone, myself included, laughed.

"No." Harry scoffed.

"Yeah, didn't you get a part in the school play in primary school?" Niall asked, laughing.

"My mum made me audition." Harry defended. "She wanted me to be well-rounded."

"You were in a play?" I asked and burst out laughing. I just couldn't imagine Harry in a play.

"Which part did you play?" Andy asked Harry, smirking at Harry.

"It was nothing."

"No, you were playing a girl." Andy recalled.

I laughed even harder, throwing my head back as I did. I found it so amusing that Harry played a girl in a school play. The idea was just so hilarious.

"I got suspended the next week for punching another kid in the play." Harry attempted to boast.

"You were still in a play." Niall pointed out.

"Okay. Okay. Let's get back to business." Paul shouted over the laughing. "So Harry will go today to one of our previous clients and ask them for information, pretending that he wants to actually buy drugs off of Ravensdale. Then, two days afterwards, Harry will go to the place where Ravensdale is doing his dealing with a wire on his chest so that we can hear everything and assess what needs to be done. Andy, Louis, Liam, and Nick will be driving the cars, Andy and Louis with Harry, Nick and Liam as security. Niall, Michael, Jarred, and Monreau will stay back with me here, listen into the conversations and record what is being said. Got it?"

"Got it." Harry mumbled quietly, bowing his head slightly. I was disappointed in him that he didn't fight to not get that position. But maybe he wanted the spot and he was just doing what he wanted. I couldn't hold him back from that, what kind of a girlfriend would I be if I did?

"Good, so Nick and Liam will take the..." Paul searched through a list, "Ram pickup and Louis and Andy will take the Chevrolet Cruze. Any questions for now?"