Chapter 29

"Sorry Monreau, but you have to stay back." Liam apologized, shaking his head back and forth, a look of sadness on his face.

"N-no. It's not f-fair. It would be the f-first time that I'd g-get out on a m-mission." I whined like a fucking child.

"Monreau, you can't walk." Liam pointed out and pointed to the cast around my ankle.

"Fuck i-it!" I shouted angrily, throwing the quilt off of my body, getting ready to get up. I winced slightly at the pain in my hip from the slight rotation, but it wasn't anything I would complain about.

I had gone to the doctors the day of the accident, three days ago. I had hardly broken my ankle and badly bruised my muscles in my hip, decently bad internal bleeding from damaged veins. I had to wear this stupid cast for a week before I could use a walking cast. I had only had the cast on for three days and I was about to blow my fucking brains across the wall. I had spent the three days lying on the sofa, just lying there. I was so bored and inactive. I must have gained five pounds by just sitting there.

"Monreau, lie back down now." Liam demanded.

"N-no." I argued and pushed myself off from the sofa for the first time in three days to do something other than use the restroom or shower.

I kept weight off that foot, my hip throbbing, as I hobbled past Liam.

"Monreau, lie back down. Now." Liam repeated from behind me.

"Where is m-my c-coat?" I asked, no one in particular, as I hobbled towards the front door from the living room.

"M-Monreau." Harry sighed from behind me.

I looked over my shoulder and saw him standing in the doorway that led from Paul's office to the front entrance.

I quickened my pace as I hobbled, putting minimal weight on the ankle, putting it on the other one, but sadly on that hip, making me wince from the sharp pain.

I felt Harry's arms go around my waist, pulling my back into his chest.

"Let m-me fucking g-go!" I screamed like a lunatic, flailing in his arms, which he held strongly around me.

"M-Monreau, just relax." Harry encouraged.

"No! I w-want to fucking go!" I shouted. "Please! I w-want to go! I w-want to go! I. W-want. T-to. Go!"

"M-Monreau, you are in no condition." Harry said with a sigh, walking backwards and dragging me along with him. I tried to set my legs down to try and stop Harry from dragging me away from the door.

I stared at the front door getting smaller and smaller, my hope lowering and lowering the further away from the door that I was dragged.

I sighed, giving up, as Harry dragged me back towards the living room, keeping his arms around my waist and my back against his chest.

When he sat me back down on the sofa, I sighed and pouted like a kid. I hated being told that everyone else could go help with a shipment while I had to just sit down and wait by myself.

The girls were off doing their own things. Eleanor and a bunch of the girls were shopping for groceries that they needed. Perrie was making applications for medical schools. And Natalie was visiting her parents. I would be fucking alone.

"Stop being a baby." Harry chuckled and nudged my unbroken leg with his.

I pursed my lips in concentration as I raised my leg and swung it at Harry's shin as hard as I could. It hurt my ankle, sending a jolt of pain up to my thigh. Harry immediately cried out and hobbled over, covering his now sore shin.