"You mean we can have more cinnamon rolls?"

"It was lovely meeting you boys!" Wynny waved them goodbye as they exited. Bronwyn flashed a grin from beside her mother and the mentioned boys said their final goodbyes before leaving with a dozen rolls in paper bags. Embry felt his heart complaining when he walked further away, making whimpering sounds while glancing back towards the bakery.

Quil punched his friend in the bicep. "Suck it up. You'll probably see her later." As he was made aware of it, Embry started laughing, mouth wide open at the mere thought of seeing her again. He was so fulfilled with happiness. His very own imprint, so beautiful. Bronwyn is perfect for him. And she bakes.

"Embry, Quil." Sam acknowledged both boys when they walked in the door to his and Emily's house for pack meeting. They were late.

"It was a long drive back." Embry said, slightly scared of his alpha.

"From where, exactly?" Jake asked with an accusing smile.

Leah frowned at them, arms crossed as she sunk into the sofa. "Where would you two baboons go that you couldn't shift?"

"As a matter of fact," Quil drew the words out to make a statement. "We brought you all cinnamon rolls from the new bakery in town."

"Wynny's." Embry said the name out loud. He felt like a little wolf was running around his stomach as he remembered her name. Bronwyn Thompson.

All the boys, Emily, Kim and Leah hurried forwards to grab a roll. They quickly devoured the food, amazed at the taste. Quil and Embry also let themselves eat one, even though they got to test some for free at the bakery.

"These are amazing!" Seth exclaimed out loud, physically excited by how good they tasted.

"Fellow pack members!» Embry tried to get their attention, using a loud voice and puffing out his chest. However, no one wanted to listen, engaged in their own conversations. Quil went for a new tactic, howling loudly. Everyone responded with their own howls and Embry got very frustrated. "My imprint made them!" Everyone went silent for a minute, looking at each other or at Embry with either suspicion or glee.

"Seriously?" Jared was licking his fingers between words, making Kim lean slightly away from the crook of his arm.

"Yeah. I found my imprint." The pack went ballistic, dedicating the whole night to celebrate and discuss Embry's imprint.

"You mean we can have more cinnamon rolls?" Seth asked, no one answering him. They didn't need to.

▫️▪️▫️

"You'll have to bring her here soon, then. Meet the pack she'll be living with." Paul's words made Embry cringe, though he kept smiling at the thought of her.

"I'll make sure of it." Quil slung his arm around his best friend's shoulders, answering for him as well.