"Best gift ever"

Finally, Embry's birthday was coming up. Bronwyn brought her bank card to the store and bought the gift she had her eye on for about a month. She knew exactly what he needed.

Bronwyn picked up the gift and brought it to the Walmart check-out. Thankfully, the cashier whapped it. Wrapping gifts is not one of Bronwyn's talents. She smiled at strangers on her way back home, very happy and confident about her gift choice.

When she got home, Bronwyn put her newly bought gift on the stairs while taking off her shoes. "Hey, mama!"

"Hello, child." That wasn't Wynny. Who made his way around the corner? Her boyfriend, Embry. He was smiling sheepishly, teeth showing more and more as she realized he was there.

"Embry!" Bronwyn proceeded to sling her arms around Embry, embracing him in a bone-crushing hug. "Happy Birthday, Honeyboo!"

"Thank you, babe" he put his arms around her and picked her up to hug her tighter. Until- "IS THAT MY GIFT?" He saw the gift, screamed, dropped his girlfriend and pranced over to the girt she placed on the stairs.

"Embry! No, bad dog!" Bronwyn yelled at him, yanking the gift away and giving him a stern stare before laughing at her child of a boyfriend.

"Unfair."

When the clock turned 6 p.m., Bronwyn and Embry made their way to Emily and Sam's house. Bronwyn carried her gift and a plate of cupcakes, while Embry carried pastries and a cake.

They all ate a delicious meal, cleaned up, and finally, Embry got to open his gifts. When he finally got to Bronwyn's gift, his smile was wider than the dinner table they had made to fit the whole pack. He tore the wrapping off, looking up at her with wide eyes. "A NERF GUN?! YOU DID NOT!" He loaded it up before Bronwyn had the chance to answer, and proceeded to shoot each pack member before they chased him outside. Bronwyn barely heard him yell his thanks before he ran into the forest with the boys; "BEST GIFT EVER!"