"You're a puppy, you don't get sick."

Bronwyn's phone started blaring piano sounds at 6.30 a.m, disturbing her and her boyfriend's deep sleep. The girl was immediately woken up by the sound. Embry only hugged her tighter and turned his face further into the pillow when she tried to reach out and turn it off, which made her huff and lay back down. "You can't play the piano this early in the morning, Princess." Her boyfriend mumbled. She laughed softly and combed his hair with her fingers. After lying there and adoring him for a minute, Bronwyn pulled away and turned off the alarm.

Since his arms had loosened around her, Bron took that chance to get up out of bed. She picked up a pair of light wash jeans and a t-shirt before turning around and looking at her boyfriend who had fallen back to sleep in the exact position she left him.

Bronwyn sighed loudly before sucking in a deep breath. "I'm leaving, Embry. Have a nice day." The sentence caused him to lift his head slightly in order to answer. He saw his girlfriend standing there with her hands on her hips.

"Okay, babe. Be careful." Bronwyn rolled her eyes and walked out the door of her room and into the bathroom to get ready for the day.

"Any second now." She mumbled to herself while brushing her teeth.

"Wait, Bronwyn! I'm going with you!" The boy ran down the stairs in only his cutoff shorts in an attempt to stop Bronwyn from leaving without him. He ripped open the front door and ran outside into the rain. The cold didn't affect him, but the humidity surely did. However, both Wynny's car, his own mother's car (which he borrowed a lot) and Bronwyn's scooter were still parked right outside.

"What on earth are you doing, Embry?" Mentioned puppy turned around to see Wynny looking at him like a question mark. He made his way back inside with his head hung low and shoulders slumped. That beautiful trickster. Wynny clapped him on the back as he walked back up the stairs and she closed the door behind him. "Teenagers." The plump woman smiled to herself.

Finally, he got back upstairs and into Bron's bedroom to find her dressed and putting on some makeup. "You're so mean." She turned after finishing the eyebrow and smiled with humourous pity. He held out his arms and she gave him a hug, only to discover that he was covered in water from the outside weather.

"Aww, you look like a kicked Puppy." Bronwyn cooed.

"I am." He slung his body down on the bed again after putting on a t-shirt.

"You are not going back to sleep." She stated sternly with a pointed finger.

"I'm sick. You made me go out into the rain." He pouted.

"You're a puppy, you don't get sick."

Embry proceeded to roll his eyes and rest for five more seconds before lifting his body off the bed. He strolled towards the door when his girlfriend pressed a hoodie to his chest with a huge grin. Bronwyn and he walked downstairs and ate breakfast before Embry drove them to school in his mother's car. When he didn't need both his hands on the wheel, the other one held one of Bronwyn's in her lap. They went to school wearing matching hoodies. 

▫️▪️▫️

Eventually, they parked in the school parking lot beside Paul's truck. After getting out, they went to take their places in the pack-circle they usually formed while waiting for the bell to ring. The weather was holding up for right now, luckily. While Bronwyn was happy to be wearing a warm hoodie, Embry was already sweating from the heat. "Morning, lovebirds." Quil's voice automatically sounded teasingly as he greeted the couple whose hands were locked together.

"Good morning." They all talked for a while. Several of the wolves were sending Embry amused looks over the girls' heads because of him wearing the hoodie when they all knew how warm that is for the lot of them.

"I need to get something in my locker before class. Will you join me, Em?"

"Sure." They waved to the pack before walking away.

"See you later."

When their back turned to the others, they could all finally see the backs of the hoodies. Bronwyn's had the image of a pizza that was missing a slice. Embry's showed the missing piece placed so it was pointing in the direction of Bronwyn. The boy turned around when he heard his fellow boys chuckling. Still holding Bron's hand, he simply lifted his shoulders and free hand with a content look on his face that said what you gon do.

"Why aren't we that cute?" Kim looked away from the couple to frown at Jared, who was simply silenced by her question.

As Kim and Jared turned back to the couple, Bronwyn glanced at them with a blinding smile on her face and they all simply melted. "I don't think anyone else are that cute."