«Those boys are insufferable.»

One evening, Bronwyn and Embry decided to have a movie night. This was not different from many other nights, as Bronwyn was particularly fond of how warm her boyfriend was to cuddle with. That night, however, they fell asleep. Their bodies lay across the couch, trying to fit comfortable room for both of them. Bronwyn rested her head on Embry's chest and one of his arms were slung over her back.

Suddenly, after an hour of peaceful slumber, the pack strolled into the room very noisily. While Leah tried to hush the boys, Quil laughed and screamed bloody murder. Because of the sudden awakening, Bronwyn tumbled out of Embry's arms and met the floor. Unfortunately, she was followed pretty quickly by her boyfriend who had no time to catch himself after trying to reach for her, and knocked the air right out of her with an oomph. The boys all started laughing hysterically, except for the Clearwater siblings. Seth was certainly chuckling, but he also shoved Embry off Bronwyn at the same time. Embry got to his feet to help his girlfriend, but Leah had already taken the matters into her own hands and let Bronwyn lean on her to catch her breath. "You're so fat, Embry." Jared commented with a snicker, followed by the laughter of Paul.

"No more Bronwyn-boobs for you, I'm pretty sure you deflated them." Paul said, clearly not having enough with the teasing. They were probably hilarious, if you had asked them. Embry was not minding them too much, simply looking at his imprint to see if there was anything he could do to help. The lovesick puppy probably felt more hurt from her hurting than she did herself.

"I'm sorry, Bron!" Quil said, though there was no regret on his face. The mentioned girl struggled to keep a straight face and not smile, glaring at him to the best of her ability.

"Bye, baby!" Bronwyn yelled to her boyfriend while she walked towards the door, loosely clutching one of her boobs. Before they exited, she heard her imprint growling followed by a loud thud. She and Leah marched away without a care. Bronwyn drove the two of them to her house so they could have their own movie night.

"Those boys are insufferable."

"At least one of them isn't your soulmate."

"No, but at least you got the best one."

"That, I did."