"He's always your boyfriend."

Like most other days, this morning you could find Embry and Bronwyn sitting on the couch in Emily and Sam's house. However, they were sitting normally this time. They learned early to not fall asleep on the couch in the alpha's house. Jared, Kim, Emily, Sam, Quil and Paul were sitting peacefully in the room too.

The conversations in the room were disturbed when Seth walked down the stairs noisily, putting emphasis on every step, and stopped beside the couch to pout into the horizon. "What's wrong, Seth?" Bronwyn asked, unsure of what could possibly have made him sad. Seth took this as a cue to share the couch with the Call couple. He rested his head in the girl's lap and his legs on Embry. Seth's butt gave Embry no choice but to scoot a bit further away from his imprint, making him growl.

"Ron, I miss you. I think we need a best friend day." He stated matter-of-factly while looking up at her with his eyebrows raised. Everyone else in the room somewhat started up their conversations again, but they all made sure to keep one eye on the Seth-situation as it unfolded.

Bronwyn laughed at the younger boy, tucking her hair behind her ears so it didn't fall in his face. She also leant further into the couch, feeling slightly awkward at the position and her obviously annoyed boyfriend. "We all hang out nearly every day, I hardly think it's necessary to complain."

"Yes, but I was thinking without you-know-who." Seth gestured with his head towards Embry as if the boy wasn't watching the whole interaction. Surprisingly to Embry, Bronwyn just answered by laughing gleefully. She was really confused but loved watching Embry's face deadpan at Seth's actions.

"Why can't Embry be there?" Bron asked, looking down at Seth and poking his nose.

He scrunched up his face in response, answering, "You're always with him."

"He's my boyfriend." Embry's whole spirit lifted, grinning at everyone in the room with pride at Bron calling him her boyfriend. Even after all this time, still just a proud puppy. Bronwyn just noticed the other pack members all either laughing or trying to hide their amusement by pursing their lips.

"He's always your boyfriend. Why can't I be your boyfriend for a day?" This seemed to be the last drop as Embry pushed Seth off the couch roughly before standing up. Bronwyn gaped at the floor where Seth now found himself. All the wolves were now howling with laughter.

"Okay, that's enough," Em said, picking up Bronwyn over his shoulder and carrying her out the door after saying thanks to Sam and Emily for the stay.

He put her down on the seat of the passenger side on his truck. Bronwyn looked at her pouting boyfriend and giggled, kissing his jaw. The action made him soften into a small smile immediately before turning and getting in on his own side.

They went to his house, as it was closest. The couple cuddled and laughed at Seth's antics until they both fell asleep with smiles on their faces.