"Shit, shit, shit."

The morning after Seth's antics, Embry and Bronwyn decided to bake something for lunch. The Mamma Mia soundtrack played loudly from the speakers on the countertop and both were dancing and singing along. Bronwyn was wearing only one of Embry's t-shirts over her underwear, and Embry only had on his shorts from yesterday. She was happy he wore bigger shirts, but it still only covered half her bum and she had on a bra underneath for comfort. Wynny walked into the room, wondering why the music was playing. However, she went back to the living room with a smile after seeing the two in their own world. Bron was leading a dramatic waltz around the island in the middle of the kitchen. They broke out in laughter after realizing how terrible they were. "Okay, okay, let's get these buns started."

With a playful smirk, he smacked her ass lightly. "I have all the buns I need, princess."

"Em, that's horrendous. I would give you a timeout but you have to help me with this. Get the flour for me." Bronwyn said, trying to hold her voice neutral. The boy turned around, still smiling, and opened the cupboard where he knew they kept the flour. In a turn of events, Queenie had placed himself right behind Em's feet, causing the boy to trip slightly and drop the flour he had just picked up. It fell to the floor, and even though there wasn't a lot of sounds, the mess was everywhere.

"Shit, shit, shit." He chanted to himself before looking up at his girlfriend who looked like a mix between shocked and annoyed.

"Embry!" The mentioned boy thought he was going to get yelled at for messing up, but no. "You're werewolves, not swearwolves."

"Actually, we're shapeshifters, not-" He didn't get to finish as Bronwyn interrupted and pointed a finger at him.

"Not hearing it. Clean up your mess."