"That's my imprint teaching your imprint how to bake."

After meeting the 'pack', Bronwyn quickly grew close to Emily, Kim, and Leah. That is what lead to her giving the three a little baking-lesson in Emily and Sam's kitchen. The boys were watching tv and talking quietly in the living room, also listening to the girls chatter and make pastries. Bronwyn often gave out little tips, and easily calmed down Leah from time to time when she got impatient with the work. "She fits right in here, Embry." Sam stated proudly, making mentioned boy grin with pride. Suddenly, the group of boys heard a squeak from Kim, followed by a loud thump.

Whilst telling the other girls a story, Kim had knocked over the measuring cup of lukewarm water. It dropped to the floor and Leah slipped on it. When Sam and the other boys came running to the kitchen entrance, they saw Leah on the floor soaking up water, laughing. Kim held her hands over her mouth, also laughing even though she felt quite guilty. Bronwyn and Emily were laughing along with them. "Why is that so funny?" Bronwyn asked. The brunette was holding her stomach as it ached with laughter.

"Don't mind us, boys." Emily said while picking up a towel to dry up the water. Some of the boys sat down in the living room again, at Sam's command, while Jared walked over to tease his clumsy girlfriend for her mistake. Seth was looking at his sister, shocked, with a toothy smile on his face. His sister was laughing, a sight he wasn't used to lately. Embry still stood on the doorstep of the room while looking at his imprint with happiness. She looked so beautiful, laughing.

Bronwyn helped Leah to her feet, even though she didn't necessarily need it. "Thank you, Ron." Leah said, starting towards the stairs so she could grab a new set of clothes from Emily's room.

"Ron? That's not one I've heard before." Leah simply turned and smiled at Bronwyn shortly before turning around again.

"You all seem to be getting along well." Embry walked over to his imprint. She kept working on making the frosting for the pastries they were making. The lovesick boy stood beside her, leaning on the counter and facing her.

"I feel so welcomed here. Your friends are lovely, Embry."

"They're your friends now, too." He answered. "I believe they might like you more than they like me." Bronwyn looked up at him when he chuckled. She admired his face, his voice, his presence.

"I'm happy I met you."

"Me too, Bronwyn. I'm happy I found you." Quil smiled from the living room. They all heard the newest 'couple' talking and were very happy too that they found each other.

▫️▪️▫️

"When the water is lukewarm, you should put the fresh yeast in it before you mix it with the dough." Bronwyn told Emily, who had now taken control of the water. Kim was head of entertainment and told them stories and jokes from the chair that stood a short distance away from the counters. Leah was back, and mixed the dough they'd produced so far.

"Okay, boss." Emily answered, smirking at the junior baker.

▫️▪️▫️

"That's my imprint teaching your imprint how to bake." Embry gloated, so proud of his girl who wasn't his girl yet.

His best friend scoffed in an answer. "Don't get too cocky now, Embry. What if we start wanting her?" Quil joked.

"I wouldn't blame you. Bronwyn is amazing. If you did I would kill you, though." He said casually, almost dreamily, while looking at the wall where his imprint stood on the other side.

"Dude, you're so whipped." Jared was eating a chunk of dough on the sofa and talked without swallowing first.

"You bet I am."