Chapter 5: Travel

"Travel doesn't become adventure, until you leave yourself behind."
                              -Marty Rubin

Your purple eyes widened as you looked at the rosy haired man. You watched as his plump lips pulled into a full blown smirk, while he moved his lips away from your hand.

He straightened himself out, still maintaining his hold on your hand, and taking half a step closer your form.

"I've heard a lot about you,lady Y/N."

You raised an eyebrow at his words, and gently pulled your hand out of his grasp, taking a full step away from him. Your lavender eyes trailed over to glance at Jungkook who watched with amusement sparkling in his eyes.

"That's strange, considering I've just arrived today." you stated curiously.

Jin chuckled shuffling closer to you.

"I am very" the prince paused, his smirk growing wider. " acquainted with the handmaidens in this castle. They tend to gossip about visitors. Especially the beautiful ones."

You couldn't help but roll your eyes at his comment. He was obviously a playboy. You could understand why so many people couldn't stand him. The way he carried himself screamed arrogant and pompous. You already couldn't stand him. Glancing at Jungkook once again, you frowned as his smile only grew wider while watching your obvious struggle with the pink hired prince before you.

"Do you usually practice these lines or do you just pull them out of your butt when the occasion calls for it?"

Jin's golden eyes widened at your words, obviously shocked by your rejection. He covered his surprise with a bright smile, flashing his pearly teeth.

"You speak with fire, lady Y/N." He leaned in closer to you, his hot breath fanning your face. "I quite like it."

You jerked away from him, taking two steps backwards, trying to distance yourself from him. His comment made you angry, he really wasn't taking the hint.

"Are you always this articulate?" you asked.

Jin chuckled, taking a step back from you.

"Only when there is a beautiful woman present."

You released a sarcastic chuckle at his cheesy lines.

Jin smiled at your reaction.

"I have heard that elves were known for their beauty, but you have far exceeded my expectations."

You released another laugh at his words, shaking your head in disappointment.

"How can someone be so cheesy?"

Jin cocked his head to the side, eyeing you curiously.

"Cheesy? I'm afraid I don't understand, lady
Y/N."

You shook your head again, waving him off with your hand.

"It's just a saying. Don't worry about it."

Jin released a chuckle, taking a step towards you.

"You are a beautiful mystery, my lady."

You rolled your eyes and smiled at the rosy haired prince.

"Thank yo-"

"Jin."

You jumped at the deep, threatening voice coming from behind you.

You turned around, only to come face to face with Jimin. He didn't look at you, only at Jin.

He was glaring at him. His golden eyes never leaving the taller male's form, hatred very evident in his golden gaze. You almost shivered at the intensity of his eyes.