Chapter 12: Anger

"Anger doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but can destroy everything."
                                   -Anonymous

Anger.

A noun.

A strong feeling of annoyance, displeasure, or hostility.

Angry.

That's all Jimin could feel.

Angry at Yoongi.

Angry at Jin.

Angry at himself.

He hated seeing you upset, and he hated seeing you in Jin's arms. Jimin hated being angry.

He clenched and unclenched his fist as he stormed back into the campsite, his anger almost completely boiling over as he approached the raven haired prince.

"What did you say to her?" Jimin asked quietly, trying to contain his rage. Yoongi's eyes shot up to meet Jimin's. "What did you say to her?!"

Everyone at the campsite stood stiff now, ready to jump into action in case Jimin or Yoongi lost their temper.

Yoongi shrugged nonchalantly.

"I simply told her the truth."

Jimin took another step forward, baring his teeth.

"What truth did you tell her, exactly?" He growled out.

Yoongi raised an eyebrow in interest.

"Why do you care, Jimin?" He asked.

Jimin continued to glare at Yoongi, his fingernails digging into his palms, almost drawing blood.

"Tell me what you said." Jimin growled, ignoring the princes question. "Now."

A smirk crossed over Yoongi's face.

"I told her that she would never see her family again, and that she would die here."

In an instant Jimin had sent his fist flying into Yoongi's face.

Everyone's eyes widened at Jimin's unusual display of anger.

The black haired prince was sent stumbling to the ground at the hard impact of Jimin's fist. He could almost swear he felt his cheek bone snap in two as Jimin's knuckles met his face with brute force.

"Jimin!" Taehyung's deep voice roared.

Jimin ignored the elvish kings words and sat down on top of Yoongi, keeping him pinned down to the ground as he sent punch after punch to his face.

"Why would you say that to her?! What kind of monster are you Min Yoongi?!" Jimin screamed.

In that moment all the frustration Jimin had felt was projected into his clenched fists as he sent them flying into the cursed prince's face.

Growing up, Jimin was always taught to control his anger, because he was a prince. He never got any opportunities to throw tantrums, or get into fights with his peers, he always had to maintain his composure.

But now, nothing was holding him back.

Images of you weeping in Jin's arms began flashing through his head and his punches grew merciless. He wanted Yoongi to feel the frustration and pain that he felt. He deserved to know exactly what it felt like to be hurt.

Jimin began thinking of everything that made him angry.

Jin.

Punch.