09

"Hey where did you put the licorice that I grabbed?' I ask Carter with a pout.

"I put them away, Lydia we're here to get something for dinner not movie snacks" he states with a mocking smile,

I stare down into the cart with an expression that hopefully can be interpreted as nothing other than pure annoyance.
He picks out carrots, bread, turkey, and lettuce.

"Sandwiches?' I ask,

"Yupp" He replies popping the "P".

We stand at the check-out waiting for the girl to finish scanning our items. She keeps glancing up at Carter with a flirty smile, I'm trying not to laugh at her obvious attempts.

She's around our age with bright red hair and from what she's wearing she could be a Hot Topic model.

As we walk out of the grocery store and towards the Starbucks on the other side of the parking lot, I nudge Carter in the ribs.

"Sooo?" Suggestively reffering to the girl from the check-out.

"What" Carter asks, his brows furrowed in confusion.

"Oh come on Carter the girl in there was totally flirting with you. It was kind of gross" I say.

"Oh haha. Actually?" he asks.

"Ya she-" I begin before a familiar voice interrupts me.

"Lydia" A smooth voice calls to me,

I turn towards an attractive figure standing against the wall of the local liquor store.

His black hair falls into his face as if wind-blown, his bright blue eyes stare into mine.

"Reece" I breathe.

Forgetting about Carter,I start towards him. Before I can get to close, Carter's hand shoots out and clamps around mine in a tight grip reminding me he's there.

My eyes find the white cigarette in Reece's hand and my features scrunch up in disapproval.

Reece rolls his eyes before stepping forward, levelling himself with Carter.

"Who's this Lydia?" Reece asks with a protective tone in his voice,

"I believe that's what I should be asking about you" Carter snaps.

"Do you then?" Reece replies with a smirk.

Placing the white death stick back between his lips, he inhales and then with a quick exhale the thick white smoke twirls it's way around Carter's now angry face.
"Jordy didn't mention anything about you having a boyfriend Lydia" Reece states.
"I'm not her boyfriend" Carter replies angrily
Trying to hide my smirk I pull at Carter's arm.

"Okay time to go Carter. Come on I need my Starbucks."

Without waiting for his reply I begin to drag him towards the door of the Starbucks.

"See you tomorrow Lydia" Reece says. I can hear the smile in his voice.

Carter growls under his breath and with that, I use my new found strength to drag him all the way to the other end of the parking lot and into the sweet smelling haven that is Starbucks.

⋆⋆⋆

"I thee most amazing Man on earth brought thy ungrateful peasants doughnuts!"

Adrian announces in a loud voice as he walks into Carter's room.

Where me and Carter are sprawled watching Teen Wolf.

Well actually, I'm watching Teen Wolf while Carter sits beside me; silently judging both me and my show.

Adrian's eyes lock on the TV and then all of a sudden he drops the box of donuts and squeals in a mockingly high pitched voice,

"OMGOSH ITS DYLAN O'BRIEN" he yells with a sarcastic type of squeal to bug Carter.

I smirk while Carter throws a pillow at his face.

"How do you even know his actual name?" Carter asks in an annoyed tone.

Adrien smirks and says "How do you know that's his name?" he ask while wiggling his eyebrows.

"SHUT UP IM TRYING TO WATCH DYLAN O'BRIEN!" I shout at the two arguing boys.

... What? I don't want to miss any Stiles moments.

"Don't worry Cart the season is almost over anyways right?" Adrien says.

I smirk before answering,

"Nopee, season 4 just started. This is episode three"

I pause to take in the sweet chorus of groans coming from the two annoyed, idiots beside me.

"That's right boys there's going to be a whole lot more Dylan O"Brien in our lives" I say as I reach over Adrien to grab a maple-cream donut.

___________________________________

Authors Note:

Hey everyone,

Sorry for the short chapter but I'm

working on a Character Description

chapter. So hope you enjoyed this

thanks for reading. Remember to

comment & vote. :)