10

"Lydiaaa" a voice whispers from beside me.

I look forward, trying to hear what the teacher's trying to say.
I blindly swat at the source of the voice.

"Lydiaaa" this time a piece of paper is thrown at my head along with the voice.

My head snaps towards Adrien and Carter, both boys stare at me expectantly.

"WHAT" I hiss in a whisper.

Adrien's face takes on an expression of fake hurt and Carter's morphs into a smirk.

"Watchaa doing after school Lydiaa" Carter asks over pronouncing all of the letters.

"I don't know why" I snap.

Carter looks over to Adrien with a smirk,

"Tell her" he says.

Adrien's face all of a sudden goes slightly pink and I stare at it in shock.

"Wow Adrien is that embarrassment?"

I ask with a smirk.

Adrien mumbles something that sounds like

"I av er ate"

"Sorry what was that?" I ask now with a grin.

"I have a date with Mai ok" he says loudly.

"Mr.Peirce! Is there something you would like to share with the class?" our socials teacher shouts.

Adrien stands up, claps his hands together and then starts to say very loudly,

"I Adrien Peirce have a date with M-"

he begins before Carter pulls him back down and Our teacher turns back to the bored with and angry expression and continues on with the lesson.

"Wow Adrian congrats me and Carter thought we'd have to pay someone to date you" I say with a smirk as I remember his nun comment from a couple weeks ago.

Adrian tries to cover his embarrassment with an eye roll but his cheeks remain pink.

I scratch my arm while looking away from the boys,

"Well..."

Before I can say anything else Adrian stands up.

"Mr.Peirce have you any regard for the rules!" Our teacher yells.

"Sorry ma'am ive got to make one more statment to someone" he says with a wink, then all of a sudden he's on his knees in front of me.

"Dearest Lydia would you do a fellow amazing person a favor. Pleaseeeee-"

I put my hand over his mouth and as quick as I can I push him back into his seat.

"Fine" I hiss.

"So what time are you picking her up?" I ask quietly

"Um I'm meeting her" he says almost unsure.

I slap him over the head.

"OUCH"

"MR.PEIRCE" the teacher yells.

"right sorry ma'am" he apologizes to our teacher before looking back to me with a glare.

"You pick her up you idiot. Call her and tell her you'll pick her up" I say before going back to my work with a smirk.

⋆⋆⋆

I hear a knock at the door before two different annoyed voices begin to argue.

Walking downstairs I stand watching Carter talk to Two white headed boys as Adrien stands watching with a smirk.

Immediately I walk infront of Carter and stand face to face with Jordan and Nate.

"Um Hi" I say

"Helloo Lydia" Nate says in a teasing voice.

I look to Jordan who gives me a smile before looking back to Carter.

"We're going to take Lydia out" Jordan says to Carter.

"Sorry she's busy" He replies.

"Oh ya cause she's such a busy person" Nate says, his voice laced with sarcasm.

Before Carter can spit back a comeback another person walks into the circle of boys.

"Whys it taking so long" Reece asks lazily,

His eyes land on Carter and Adrien then fall on mine where they stay for a few seconds before he looks back to Carter.

"Oh hey your that cranky dude from the other night" Reece says a smirk forming on his handsome face.

Jordan's gaze flicks to mine

"you guys hung out?".

"Me and Reece? No, we saw him and stopped to talk" I reply.

"Ya we had a great talk" he says with a smirk as he looks at Carter who glares back at him.

"Sooo can we go now" Nate asks

"N-" Carter starts before I interrupt,

"Yup let me go grab a sweater" I say turning quickly and running up to the guest room I've been staying in.

I throw a baggy pale peach coloured hoodie over my white RadioHead tank, then take off my lazy shorts and slip on a pair of black and grey patterned leggings and runners.

Then run back down, walk out the door and towards the boy's car then looking back I notice them all staring at me; Carter looks pissed, Adrien just stands there in his nice clothes waiting to leave for his date, Jordan and Nate just watch me and Reece recovers and walks towards me with a smirk.

"Ready for some more training princess?"

He says before opening the car door for me.