four

|alissa|

i woke up the next morning in bryce's bed. he was still asleep next to me, his lips slightly parted as he snored quietly.

i stood, moving slowly as to not wake him, and walked to the bathroom. i bit the inside of my cheek as i looked at my toothbrush sitting next to his. i could feel tears burn my eyes as i stared at it.

i wish we were back to a few months ago. all was well, and bryce and i were happier than ever.

i scrubbed my teeth, singing "happy birthday" twice over in my head. my eyes shifted to the bathroom door, where bryce now stood, smiling at me. he was shirtless, wearing only the pair of boxers he'd slept in the night before. i gave him a small smile, my lips still wrapped around the toothbrush, before leaning down to spit in the sink.

as i rinsed my mouth, i felt bryce press himself against my ass, his hands grabbing lightly onto my hips. "mm, you look good," he said lowly, his morning voice giving him the raspiness that i used to think was sexy.

i pulled myself away from him, no longer liking the way his hands felt against me.

"no, come back baby," he pulled me by my waist, this time pushing my back against the counter so i was facing him. i could feel how hard he was against my leg as he dipped his head down, placing a few wet kisses on my neck.

"bryce, i'm not in the mood," i pushed him back lightly, though he only pushed himself against me more.

"i didn't ask," he said, his lips moving from my neck to my earlobe as he bit lightly, giving me chills. he tugged my arm, pulling me back into his bedroom and pushing me back onto the bed.

i moved away, though he wasted no time in crawling on top of me and pinning my arms down above my head. "please, bryce, don't," i begged, tears brimming my eyes for the second time since i'd woken up.

he ignored me, using his free hand to shimmy his boxers down and pull down the pair of underwear i was wearing. "bryce," i choked. i struggled to pull my hands out of his grip, but he was much stronger than i was.

my tears flowed freely as bryce violated me, using me to get himself off before coming inside of me and leaving me, alone.

it seemed like hours i laid there, sobbing, before i retrieved my panties from the end of the bed and slipped them on. there was an ache between my legs, and i turned over and pulled my knees into myself, letting more tears fall. i glanced up to my phone on the nightstand, still plugged in from last night, and reached for it.

i tapped around, finally coming to zach's name in my contacts.

"just know that if you need anything, i mean anything, you can call me."

i bit my lip, opening a text conversation before typing to him.

alissa
can you pick me up? i need help

|edited 02/28/2020|