nine

|zach|

"you seen alissa?" i snapped my head to the side, seeing a very drunk jess looking up to me.

"i didn't even know she was here," i admitted. my eyes scanned over the room of bodies, not seeing alissa's face anywhere.

"well she is, i just don't know where," jess giggled as she slurred her words.

i shrugged, and jess walked away. if she was here, then i assumed bryce was. and i hadn't seen either of them since i got here.

i found montgomery in his kitchen, pouring a double shot of hennessy. "have you seen bryce?" i asked him.

he downed the shot, cringing as it burned his throat. "nah man," he responded, pouring another shot. i shook my head, walking into the next room where i found jeff on the couch, on his phone.

i sat next to him, "you seen bryce or alissa?" i asked.

he thought for a moment before shaking his head, "no."

i groaned, throwing my head back and looking to the ceiling as i tried to figure out where they went.

a light bulb turned on in my brain.

"fuck, man, follow me," i stood, and jeff followed suit.

|alissa|

"bryce," i whined, pushing lightly at his chest. there wasn't much i could do except ask him to stop, and lord knew that wasn't gonna work.

"shh, baby," he mumbled sweetly, fiddling with my jeans and pulling them down a bit, slipping his hand into them.

the room spun, and i could barely feel his hand rubbing against me. all i really wanted at that moment was to fall asleep.

i felt my jeans move farther down my legs, exposing my panties to bryce's eyes. he undid the buckle of his belt, pushing his pants down his legs as well. "bryce, don't," i begged again. my words slurred and i felt my eyes become heavier as i spoke.

in an instant, i felt his weight pulled off of me. "fuck, man!" i heard bryce shout, and the sound of his belt was heard for the second time. i could see two figures in front of the bed, but their features were blurred.

"alissa? liss, you okay?" as jeff's face got closer, i recognized him. he helped me with my jeans, covering my body again. i tried to speak, but exhaustion washed over me and i gave into sleep.

-

|zach|

"keep your fucking hands off of her, bryce walker!"

he'd pushed himself against the wall, leaning up against it as he clutched his abdomen.

"i'm done with your shit. leave alissa the fuck alone!" i spat. i took alissa's body from jeff, holding her behind her back and under her knees. jeff followed me from the room, and i used the back door to exit montgomery's house.

"what are you gonna do with her?" jeff asked.

i shut the back door of my car after ensuring she was comfortable. "take her home with me, i guess," i shrugged. "i have to tell someone."

he agreed, and dapped me up before turning to go back inside.

"keep me updated, bro."

i nodded to him, climbing into the driver's seat and pulling away from the curb.

|edited 03/04/2020|