Prolouge

You may scroll down to prolouge/skip to the chapters but I HIGHLY RECOMMEND you read this part.

SYNOPSIS
In which the girl (you) is a high ranked police officer and was assigned under a special mission- to secure the safety of the popular KPOP group BTS 방탄소년단. However, things seem to drastically change after a tragic incident.

WARNINGS

If you do not like stories in which BTS gets death threats then I recommend you stop reading this.

However, anything negative written in this book does not reflect the true attitude and behavior of the characters.

PLAGIARISM
Any form of plagiarism will not be excused. Just because this book isn't famous doesn't mean that it's not possible to be plagiarized. 

I've brainstormed a lot just for this book and I don't want that to go to waste.

DISCLAIMER
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

A SHORT DEDICATION
This book is dedicated to all the members of A.R.M.Y. out there. Most especially to those who are V stans. I hope you will like this book.

PROLOUGE

BTS' P.O.V.
"Concert's starting in two minutes. We've been getting a lot more of death threats lately...it's stressing me out a lot knowing we can't be safe even in our own concerts." Hoseok says, his words painted in worry.

"And to think that we've got another saying that we'll get shot in this one..." Seokjin replies. "Hyungs, let's just ignore those. We'll be safe. Don't worry that much now." Jungkook cuts in, trying to calm his other members down.

"Let's welcome, Bangtan Sonyeondan!"

"That's our cue guys. Let's go." Jimin gestures the others with a wave of his hand.

In the middle of performing a song, a gunshot was then heard. The song stopped and the people were washed with a wave of panic. The screams were loud, the tension was as strong like a tidal wave. The security personnels immediately rushed to cover the seven idols, ensuring their safety.

From that night, the most popular boy band's lives were always on stake, risking just for the happiness of their fans.

___

Author's note
It's a cliffhanger, I guess? I hope you liked prolouge. There's so much tension but I guess you guys can handle. And one more thing about this book. I really think Proven is such boring book so I wrote this to keep you stay tuned. Thanks for reading!