17 • A Moment In Time

Side note/warning: Jimin stans, this is your chapter.

___

"Won't I be a distraction while you practice?"

"No. I mean, yes. You have always been a distraction to me. I can't focus on things because of you. I can't think straight because of you." He smiled.

"Isn't that a bad thing?"

He didn't reply. It seemed like he just let out a small cute giggle before he drank a bottle of water.

You sat down on a corner in a position where you can hug your legs.

"Jimin ssi, I mean, Jimin-ah, not to pry but, why are you still practicing here? It's past eleven."

"Well, Y/N ah, you see, I only sleep three hours a day. I have this addiction to practicing and I just can't help it."

"Really? If so, you should start changing your body clock to the right one. That's bad for your body. Atleast get enough sleep."

"I can't. I haven't practiced my vocals yet."

"Let's go. You should sleep." You stood up from your previous seat.

"I told you I ca-"

"That's an order." He immediately shut himself up. "Yes ma'am."

You led him towards his dorm room which was upstairs, on the third floor. You were about to leave when he reached for your arm and pulled you in.

"What are you doing? I have to go back too."

"Wait here. I'll just take a fast shower. Just two minutes." He says to you as he patted his bed.

You couldn't do anything else since he already stepped into the shower room. You couldn't leave since you knew he was expecting you to still be there and you leaving would absolutely offend him. So, you had nothing to do but to wait.

You looked around the room and realized that his dorm mate was Hoseok. You admired his innocent face who was still- smiling.

You stood back to your senses when you heard the bathroom door being pushed. There stood Jimin with only a towel on his waist. His muscles were visible under the almost-dim light and you had just found out that he had those six-pack.

You immediately turned around, giving respect. "Sorry."

You could hear him silently laughing in the background. You turned back to him when you heard him say, "I'm done. I look presentable now."

"Yah!" You quickly turned around and shrieked after you saw that he was half naked. He hasn't got any shirt on and his upper body alone disturbed you. He then laughed.

Hoseok seemed to have been awoken. "I'm leaving."

You were heading towards the door when Jimin's arm snaked in front of you from your right shoulder to the left, turning you around into his direction as he pulled you into a sudden hug.

It wasn't an actual hug though. Your bodies had a specific distance from each other but your chin was leaning on his shoulder. You could smell the sweet fragrance lightly misted upon him.

"I'm sorry. I thought teasing you would make our conversation a little bit more fun. I won't do it again if you don't want to."

Your eyes widened at his sudden action. You were not supposed to be doing this. You gently hit his chest, signaling him to let go but he wouldn't budge.

"Say you'll forgive me first."

You blinked few times before saying, "Forgiven."

He slowly lets go. "I have another request, if it's alright with you."

"What is it?"

"Can you stay? Just until I fall asleep? I can't fall asleep.. this is my first time sleeping this early." "S-sure. It sure is hard doing something for the first time."

He responded with smile. He laid down comfortably on his bed. You sat down next to the edge, leaning your face by your arms as you both looked at each other's faces.

"Why don't you try starting to sleep? My face isn't a lullaby."

"It looks sweet to me." You could feel your cheeks getting hotter. You were sure they were turning red.

"Start trying to sleep." He immediately closed his eyes. It was a minute later when you knew he was asleep. You were about to leave when you started to examine his face; every feature.

His cheeks softened the touch of his face but he was so masculine and manly. His qualities weirdly confronted each other and you kept trying to understand each of his assets and overall, his essence.

You felt your eyelids starting to get heavier as well as your whole body so you decided to shut your system down right there. You weren't beside him so it was safe and there probably won't be any misconceptions in the morning.

___

"Y/N ah. Y/N ah. Wake up. You're getting promoted today, right?" Your eyelids opened after hearing Jungkook's voice softly call you.

You were surprised to see yourself on the bed and Jimin was transitioned into your exact position last night. You smiled as you knew he had enough sleep.

You closed your eyelids back with a smile on your lips. "Jungkook, what time is it?"

"Noona, it's currently 8:30 in the morning. I recommend you start preparing. The others are already starting to do so. I was too excited so I was the first one ready."

You quickly opened your eyes and saw that Jungkook was wearing something for going out. Jimin was still asleep.

You lifted yourself up in a sitting position on the bed. "Thank you for waking me up. Please wake Jimin gently for me."

"No problem, noona," Jungkook's cheeks were visibly pink. "And thank you for asking Jimin to sleep early. It's his first proper sleep in years. It seems like you're the only one who can do that. In our perspective, it looks like you're his girl."

"Not a problem. It's an honor being able to help. And please wake him up gently for me. I want him to feel comfortable as possible."

Jungkook nodded with a smile before you left. He shook Jimin by the shoulder gently, waking the older one.
"I'm awake? I slept too much. Where's Y/N ah? And why are you here? And why did you wake me up gently for the first time?"

"Noona told me to wake you up gently."

"Oh."

You left yet you heard Jungkook who started interviewing Jimin on 'what' exactly happened between you two before you left the building.

You rushed to the other building, eager to prepare.

This was one of your most important days and you knew a promotion would make your father proud.

Little did you know, that the person who will soon be the most important man in your life would be there too.

___

Author's note
I hope it's not getting boring. I have so many ideas for this book and I accidentally published it earlier when it was on it's unedited version. I apologize for that.