10 • Reaching Out

"What do you mean, because of me?" You asked with a straight face, but brows not lifted.

"You see, I wasn't there because I couldn't face you. I was too guilty. I felt weak. I felt helpless when you took that bullet for me. I couldn't even give you blood when you needed it, so how could I face you?"

"You can. I know you can. You were just-"

"Weak. I know." He turned against you and was about to enter the room when you spoke up. "Halt." He stopped from his paces but didn't face you. "Who was my donor?"

There was a long pause before he replied. Taehyung puts his hands on his hips. "It doesn't matter who gave you blood. What matters is that you're alive." "I have the right to know. Who was my donor?"

He suddenly faced you. "My mother."

"I see," You paused for a bit. "Do you know when is she free? I want to thank her personally."

"I'll just ask her when she'll want to meet up with you. I'll tell you when I can."

"Okay. Thank you Taehyung."

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V.

I then felt small smile formed on my lips when she called out my name. It was involuntary, I knew I didn't smile. Although, It must've been really hard for her to cope in with us. Was I this selfish to consider only my own feelings?

YOUR P.O.V.

He entered the room without a single reply. You guessed the whole time you were basically just the one talking and reaching out to him. It wasn't a big deal to you though, you just wanted to see if he was alright after what happened. Maybe a little trauma, perhaps?

You walked towards your own dorm room with your hands on your uniform pockets. Your eyebrows were furrowed. You couldn't stop thinking about Taehyung. As soon as you entered you immediately lied down on your bed, disregarding how dirty your shoes were.

"Yah. When will you even step out of your uniform? You're even wearing it off duty." Eun Hae nags. "This gives me honor whenever I wear it. Why don't you enter the police force so you'd understand?"The female rolled her eyes at your response.

Eun Hae mumbled to herself. "Aish... when did she even learn to be rude?"

"I heard that." you replied with a smirk, grinning afterwards.

There was a long moment of silence before you thought of replying. Eun Hae rolled herself onto her sheets but you were sure she was awake. "Yah. I'm not rude. You should be happy I learnt being comfortable with you."

Eun Hae suddenly faced you, still rolled up in a warm comforter. "It's your first day. How are you capable of being this comfortable?" You giggled in response.

___

It was Thursday. You left the hospital on Tuesday. Today was going to be BTS' fan meeting. It was labelled to be the biggest fan meeting ever and it will be held at Geocheok Sky Dome. You were more than prepared, it was another day risking your life. There will be a lot of people surrounding the seven this time than their normal fan meeting would, so you had to take extra caution.

"Y/N, why don't you wear casual clothes today?" Na Ri asks. "Packing them with you will be of no use if you wont wear them." "I have to wear my uniform. I'm on duty." you reply with a smile as you fix yourself on last time.

"Yah, yah, yah. Why are you so kind to Na Ri? I was your first friend ever since you entered this job." Eun Hae pouted with her arms crossed. "I treat you both equally. It's just that she's a lot... kinder than you." The other rolled her eyes once again. Na Ri gave you a high-five.

___

The drive was a two-hour one. You escorted the seven until they were directing towards the hallway. Hundreds, thousands of fans were already waiting by the stadium.

You were at the idol's back. You started counting the members one by one when you felt an arm resting around your shoulder. Out of insticts, you pulled it away with strong force and your arm held on guard by the persons neck. You were surprised to see Jimin smirking.

"Jimin-ssi, I apologize for my actions. Please forgive me." You bowed. You were apologizing, yet your face expression didn't change. The sorry wasn't sincere since you knew the fact that he literally put his arm around your shoulder. Only couples do those.

"Yah. You also did the exact same thing to Taehyung at the recording studio." He smirked again. "You saw that?" You bit your lip and looked away with hands on your pockets. "Would I know if I didn't?" seconds passed and your expressions were still straight. Jimin was already feeling awkward.

"Okay. Mianhae~" Jimin says as his eyes seem as if they were smiling, him doing aegyo at the same time. Your brows furrowed the sight you saw. "Okay. Here's the thing. Can we have dinner tonight?"

"Dinner? Eun Hae!" you called her out. Jimin placed his hand on your mouth, giving you excuse and reason to force your fist onto his stomach. It wasn't that hard of an impact though, in your opinion. But he did held onto his tummy and released your mouth from his hand. He was later on the floor, rubbing his stomach back and forth.

You looked as his pitiful state for a few seconds . "Yah. Need something?" Eun Hae crosses her arms, crinkling her handbag. You immediately placed your arm around her shoulder and left Jimin on the empty corridor. "You see, Mr. Park here is asking me for dinner tonight. Should I say yes or... no?"

"You know, I really wonder how much you've changed and got comfortable anywhere ever since you got that shot. And it's up to you. If ever you say yes, just don't let people see both of you." she rolled her eyes and walked faster, leaving you. "Yah, You're not helping." You pouted in response.

You then felt someone poking your cheek.

"Who gave you permission to poke me like that?"

"I did. I suddenly became interested in you. Now, dinner or no?"