36 • Untold

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V.
I was more than surprised when noona gave me a hug. She lets go after a few seconds and her eyes widened. "I..I'm sorry. I was just surprised. I just missed getting visits."

I blinked a few times before I decided to hug her myself. She gives my back several pats as I let go. We both smile at the action.

"You know, you're the only one who visits me here. Just seeing you...means a lot to me as a soldier." I can't see myself but I know that I was blushing hardly.

"A-anyways, what brings you here?" I blinked. Fishing a card out of my small sling bag, I held it out towards noona.

She turned it correctly to her direction.

She scanned the card a few times. Deep inside, I knew she was feeling uneasy. She unfolded the card to see the content. "Are you inviting me?"

"Yes, noona. If you're coming, please be my date?"

She re-folded the invitation closed before handing it to me. Her brows weren't knitted together but it was obvious she was serious. She kept avoiding eye contact, "I'm not going."

I hold the invitation in my hand. "Is it because of Taehyung?" She immediately looked at me in the eye. "You still have feelings for him, don't you?"

She moved uneasily. "No."

I pushed my face on the front of her shoulder, just above her chest. Noona kind of got surprised by my action but she didn't show it. "Is that so? If it really is that way then come, come regardless of what you feel but just do it for me."

YOUR P.O.V.
You instantly felt guilty. Jungkook always came for you, did things your way and tried to be by your side whenever disregarding what he would feel or what others would say. He was the strongest person you knew.

You put your palm on the back of his head, removing the distance between you two and deepening the action. "I'm sorry for being selfish. I'll come with you. I'll come for you."

He budged away from your touch and faced you this time. "Let's say that it's our first date." You nodded with a pure smile on your face.

___

You faced the mirror as the pair of scissors was prepared on your dominant hand. You noticed that your hair was currently two inches below your chin, and it was supposed to be an inch only.

You were about to give yourself a trim when an idea made its way onto your mind.

___

"Jennie, I just want to thank you.. I don't even feel welcome here." You said as Jennie gave an 'it's alright' expression on her face, her hand rested on your knee.

"Y/N, it's alright. You deserve to be invited."

You slowly nodded. Out of all the girls, you were the only different one. Jennie was with her co BLACKPINK members and they all had this fancy clothing and accessories.

They moved casually and more of that of a civillian's and you were there, sitting up straight, chin up on your military uniform. You got used to it for the past four years.

"Y/N unnie, we were told that Taehyung was your ex-boyfriend. Is that true?" Another member with burgundy hair, which you assumed was Rosé according to Jennie, spoke.

"Ah," you scratched the back of your neck. "Y-yeah, but I don't bring that up."

"Oh, we're sorry we didn't mean to." One with bangs, Lisa perhaps, said.

"It's fine. I'm glad he and Jennie found each other."

"Aww, thanks Y/N," Jennie looked down before you felt her hands hold yours. "Y/N ah, I have no intention to make you jealous, but it's been three years since I and Taehyung built this relationship. We want to make the best of each other and if I see that he really needs you and you make him happy, even if hurts so much, even if my heart and feelings are on the line, I'm willing to give up and take the misery for him."

You could feel the rotation along with the revolution of the universe slow down. You shook her hands.

"What are you saying? I'm glad you're the one he found. If it was still us and he was trying to find another, I would choose to entrust him to you. You are sincere, good, kind and a beautiful girl. I'm sure he loves you more than any girl he loved before."

"Thank you so much." She gave you a sincere hug, which the other members joined to later on.

You then heard a loud notification from your pocket. You hooked your phone out and looked to see a message from the military. Military is high-tech now too.

"I gotta go. Keep enjoying."

"Aww, okay! Take care on your way!"

Today you just realized Lisa, Jisoo, Rosé and above all, Jennie, possessed the quality of a great friend. Jennie though, you thought, was someone you could definitely entrust your first love with.