21 • Supermarket

This chapter is going to be written in alternating P.O.V.s.

___

"Aren't you the byuntae here? You just groped my butt!" Jimin protested.

"Yeah, yeah. And did you have eyes on the back of your head, Mr. Park?"

"N-no."

"Ah. I should sign you up for the fortune-reading contest on a small town here. How come you guessed that I was wearing something beige in color underneath? Hmm?" You raised both your brows.

He started scratching the nape of his neck. "And you two." Taehyung and Jungkook stood in position like two cadets, arms behind their back.

"Are you that brave enough to giggle after hearing what the color of this was?" You crossed your arms.

You looked straight at them and the tension could be felt. After which seemed more than a pause, you longly sighed and said, "Come on. Let's go."

You left the room. The two let out a heavy breath. "She looks so scary on that one."

"It's your fault Jimin hyung."

It was a second before the three left the room to meet up with you on the front.

The four of you started walking, the supermarket was a express and it was just a few blocks away.

You all eventually reached the main entrance.

JIMIN'S P.O.V.
As Y/N ah entered, the security guard smiled at her. Is her sex appeal that strong?

She presented a card to him, an identification card perhaps, and the guard saluted her.

She saluted back and bowed lightly before fully entering. We bowed as well with a smile on our faces to give respect.

YOUR P.O.V.
You took a large, shopping cart and placed a basket inside of it.

You placed your hands on your hips and a smile on your face. "Let's start. Jungkook, you're the one who's always hungry, right? Go on. Pick those you like."

The younger one grinned in excitement. "Okay noona!"

Befre you could turn away, you felt a strong pair of muscular arms lifting you up.

"J-Jungkook! Put me down!" You held onto his neck and shoulders to support yourself. The younger one kept laughing at your pitiful state.

He then gently puts you down inside the shopping cart. You sit comfortably and point to the shelves childishly. "To the first aisle!"

"Yes, ma'am!"

He pushed the cart on a fast, rapid pace so you held on to the sides tightly. Jungkook stopped and took some instant noodles from the shelving racks.

"Not too much, Jungkook. That's not healthy." The younger one nodded as he move to the next aisle.

"Noona, you're so heavy.." You crossed your brows and said, "Don't push me then. Jimin! Replace Jungkook!"

"Yes ma'am!" He smiled and started pushing you.

Behind the happy scene between Jimin, Jungkook and you, Taehyung had his arms crossed as well as his brows and whispered to himself, "What is bringing me here of use then?" glaring at the three of you.

Minutes later and the cart was half full and you felt like a child, the space was tight so you decided to get off. You weighed your legs down the cart's sides when you felt your right foot slip.

You were expecting the impact when Taehyung quickly catched you in front. Your eyes widened as soon as you looked at his face.

You blinked a few times before you examined all his features. Your faces were so close, and still when he put you down on the ground.

You put both palms on his chest to give your bodies a specific distance. You cheekily smiled as you gently removed his hands from your waist.

"Thanks." You said before patting his shoulders. He didn't smile or anything. His eyes were widened and under the state of surprise.

___

"Okay. How much is it?" You smiled at the cashier. She smiled back at you sincerely but before that, she had this thing going on, as if she was holding in laughter or something.

"Everything costs about 50,000 ₩." The guy beside her started opening a few paper bags.

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V.
I could see the guy's eyes wouldn't move off of Y/N ah. I guess her sex appeal really is that strong.

The cashier then smiled at the three of us and took out a pen and a notepad from underneath the small counter.

She puts the paper down on a specific page and started fiddling with her fingers."S-sir, is it alright if I could get your autograph?"

Y/N ah then put an arm in between me and the other girl. I gently put her arm down and whispered, "It's alright, noona."

She nods and gives a smile of relief.

YOUR P.O.V.
After Jungkook signed a page, he handed it over to Taehyung.

Taehyung grinned at the moment of holding the ballpen in a angle. You smiled at his simple action.

After he was done, Jimin did the same. The three then bowed at the girl, "Thank you for being a fan!"

The girl bowed back and started slapping the shoulders of the guy who just finished packing the groceries up.

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V.
I watched as the guy politely handed Y/N ah one of the paper bags. I saw her hand get in touch with his and my reflexes reacted fast.

I grabbed the bag from him and it turned out to be an awkward scene. "I-I-I'll c-carry this for y-you."

She gave a curious face but she seemed to have shrugged it off.

The guy handed the other two to Jungkook and Jimin while Y/N ah took the last one.

JIMIN'S P.O.V.
We were about to get going when the guy held Y/N ah by her shoulders. I gulped deeply at the scene.

"Can I have your number?" He smiled at her. I bite my lip.

She replied politely which I blushed to. "I'm sorry sir, but under my work, we cannot give our contacts for free."

"If that's the case then, maybe your name?"

Y/N ah smiled as she held out a hand. "Y/N. Park Y/N."

Before the guy could shake it for himself, I grabbed her arm an led her out of his direction. "I'm sorry sir but it's late and it's dangerous on the road. We have to go now. Thank you!"

I put my palm open on my back as I felt Jungkook and Taehyung giving me a high-five after the other.

YOUR P.O.V.
On your way back to the dorm, you saw a man mercilessly beating up a dog with a thick wood piece.

You knew what to do as soon as you saw that it was bleeding.

___

Author's note
So, our school starts in a few days so I'll try my best to update for the few remaining days. I can't promise to update as often as I could whe school starts so please bear with me.