26 • Chances

You finished rinsing the plate. You dried your hands on a clean towel before gently trying to remove Jungkook's arms.

You failed as he tightened the back-hug. You removed his arms with more strenght this time and he finally let go.
He made some distance away from you and you took the chance to face his direction.

You carressed his cheek gently and ran your thumb over a few times before letting go. You exited the scene and just sat on one of the chairs.

"Come on. Eat up."

He went on the seat infront of you and started to taste the soup you just made. "It's really good."

He commented. You watched him eat which made you happy, but his eyes seemed empty.

"Has what I did earlier hurt you?"

He stopped eating and made eye contact, putting his spoon down on a napkin.

"Even before our jogging session started, I already developed a crush on you. I had to level up once I learned that Taehyung took you out for a date."

You sighed. "So he did tell you?"

"Yeah."

"Oh," you looked down and thought of a few things. "Jungkook-ah."

He was finishing his soup."Hmm?"

"Let's take Captain out for a walk. Judt the two of us."

___

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V.
"Noona, why don't you talk about Taehyung? Most girls talk about men they like when they're with people."

You chuckled. "Who said I like Taehyung?"

"Everybody likes him. He's the king of fanservice, he seems the kindest among us, he is selfless and thoughtful of others like your ideal type earlier... and me, nobody likes me."

Your eyes widened. "What do you mean nobody likes you?! You're not like Taehyung but you are a good different. You're unique, talented, good looking, kind, humble and the list goes on. Almost every girl on this planet loves you."

You complimented but he just smirked. "It's not love. They like me because I'm Jeon Jungkook of BTS. They don't like me because I'm Jeon Jeongguk."

He started walking. There was a distance between you, yet you still haven't thought of following him.

"Come on. Captain's walk is over."

___

JIMIN'S P.O.V.
"Y/N ah, your soup tastes great!" I fastened my pace since it was unexplainably delicious.

"Eat in moderation. The food might go down the wrong pipe." She chuckled and it was too cute to handle.

It was a moment of silence when I decided to strike a conversation.

"Y/N ah, those times when I was with you at the hospital... did those moments mean anything to you?" I decided to ask straightforwardly to end any conflict.

She looked at me oddly. "Of course they meant something to me. It feels like everything, to be honest. You were the only one there when everyone left. Even my family, they only visited once. You, always being present in those weeks... means a lot to my heart."

I blinked a few times from her words, then I looked down. All this time I thought those moments only had a value for me. But it wasn't. I was happy to hear every word.

"Y/N ah, it's been so long... please at least give me a chance."

YOUR P.O.V.
You didn't know what to do. Three members of the most famous boy band in the whole world keeps on asking a chance from you.

You had no intention to get their hopes high. You gave Taehyung a chance, and it would be unfair to Jungkook if you didn't give him his own. As for Jimin, he was always there. He had always been there.

It would be rude and uncivilized of you to not give him the chance he deserves.

"O-okay then. If... that makes you happy then I won't stop you."

He pulled you into a sudden hug with a huge grin on his face. You didn't know what else to do since you had already let go of your words.

You couldn't explain anything further since you had developed this small feeling with Taehyung.

___

A year later
It has been a year and three months since you became BTS' body guard. The three have been courting you for so long yet you still haven't made up your mind.

Taehyung. Your first date, your first crush. You were his savior and he was the first guy you had hot chocolate with. Your first hug. He was your first with everything couples usually do.

Jungkook. He is your dongsaeng. He was your closest among the three. About a month ago, he treated a wound on your cheek from a harsh fan. He acted like a younger brother who loves you so much.

Jimin. He was the only one present at all times when you were confined. He always tried everything to make time for you and show you affection most especially when you got stressed.

You bumped your head on your desk repeatedly in annoyance. Eun Hae and Na Ri were out trying to conceptualize some clothing related stuff.

The rain was falling hard outside, it was a perfect background music.

You moved to the window by the front. Your iris was following each teardrop as one raced from another; it was definitely a beautiful sight to see.

You became alerted and knew what to do at once when you saw Taehyung walking in, entering the gate without an umbrella.

___

Author's note
School is about to start in my case and I haven't even reached thirty yet. I promise to update atleast twice a day for those who read this book. I'll keep you entertained, I promise. The sweet scenes are about to start from this chapter onwards.