11 • Two For A Day

Side note: I will be using Korean honorifics for this chapter. I know it's not necessary and can be removed but it's kinda cute in my opinion if the guys start to address you like that.

/Ah/ - is used if your name ends with a consonant
/Ya/ - is used if your name ends with a vowel

Since Y/N ends with n, I'll be using 'ah' for this novel. However, switch to 'ya' if it fits.

___

You gave a small smile after his question. "Are you asking me out on a date?"

"Well, I've been always with you while you were at the hospital and I became interested in you. It can be a date in your perspective.. so, is it a yes or a no?"

"I'm sorry, I can't go out with you," He gave an upset face after your first sentence, and you wanted to see him smile later. "Yet."

He showed a small smile of hope. You walked faster reaching up to other six members by the front. Jimin was then left again for the third time his smile transitioned into a pout on his cute lips. "She'll say yes next time, Jimin." He pats himself in disappointment.

___

You fed your curiosity as you watched how the fans carefully moved on their knees from one member to the other.

Being in a fan meeting is just like using your knees to move in the mud. It's just like training in the police or the military force, or at least that's what's you thought.

"Y/N ah, do you want to do that some day?" Na Ri asks by the corner of your eye. She was staring hardly at your also staring hardly face.

"M-me? N-no." you folded your arms. "Why not? Everyone dreams of being that close to BTS. Female or male, they can't resist these seven angels before you. Your job is a milestone." She blinks. You rest your chin on your palm, later pointing to the fans.

"You see that? It's literally like another year of police training." The other female pressed her lips together at your response. "You'll be one of those some day." "No I won't." You looked at her direction but as soon as you replied, Na Ri has already left.

One and a half hour has passed and the seven stood up from their seats. You watched as they bid goodbye to their fans with large smiles on their faces, boys and girls pouting at the sight. They frantically waved at each other while the idols made their way back to the van.

"M-miss Y/N," Taehyung fiddling with his fingers and biting his lip. "I-I'm sorry for acting cold for the past few d-days."

You crossed your arms and blinked four times consecutively. "You know, acting cute doesn't work for me. Especially because you are five inches taller than I am."

"P-please forgive me," he inched towards you and pouted. You on the other hand, still kept an emotion less expression. He turned around and whispered, but it was audible enough to hear. "I am a year older than her. I shouldn't be going down like this."

"What is this? I thought you were asking for forgiveness? Aish, children these days. It's not like pride will feed you." You turned away and started walking.

"Yah. I'm not a child. I'm older than you. You should call me oppa."

"Then act like one so I'd have a reason to call you that."

"Okay. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. Let's continue to where we left off before that incident. Please call me Tae oppa for short. Don't address me with -ssi. I'll start treating you like a friend." He reached his hand out.

You looked at it for several seconds, he was about to pull it back when you shook it hard. "Stop calling me miss. Y/N alone sounds great." You both smiled at the action.

You both released and started walking side by side. Taehyung started to strike up a conversation. "So, what do you think of having hot chocolate later at the dorm? It's great since it started raining."

You were surprised to realize that it was raining. "If you're not busy then, alright. Let's have some."

You both walked faster with laughter in the air, ringing in the halls. Even so, behind that happy moment between you and Taehyung was an upset Jimin.

JIMIN'S P.O.V.
Hah. I guess she fell for Taehyung's cute side. Should I lessen my muscles and start acting cute? Is 'hot' not her preference? Maybe simple hot chocolate on rainy days works better than steak dinner on starry nights.

___

YOUR P.O.V.
"Y/N, what's up? Why are you still fixing your already sleek bun? Do you have a date or something?" Eun Hae asks as your hand explores your black, silky hair.

"I'm not on a date. And I won't wear my uniform on a date. It's just some hot chocolate."

Eun Hae and Na Ri replied in unison. "With who?"

"Just Taehyung." You replied with a last look on the mirror. "Just?!"

"Yeah, with Taehyung who's just at the other building."

"Can't you wear your hair down today?" Na Ri pouted. "I can't do that while I'm on duty." "Then when will you be off duty?" "Hasn't the manager told you yet? I have a one week break two weeks from now. I'll be able to wear it down and I won't let you both see." "Aish. You're so lucky. By the way, the boys are having another fan meeting, this time in Japan next, next, next Monday. NCT Dream's Park Jisung, your brother, is coming."

"Really?! How come you know about that and I don't?!"

"Because you don't use your phone. You don't read articles. Have you forgotten? Your brother is already famous."

"Hah. I guess I forgot he debuted last week. Thanks for the info anyways." You smiled.

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V.
"Hyung, are you going out with someone? Stop wasting my sculpting wax." Jungkook whines as he takes his styling wax from the older's reach.

"Yah! I need it. I'll just buy you a replacement. I really just need it now." Taehyung takes it back from the younger male and started fixing his hair again.

"So, where is our visual going?" Namjoon asks, his finger resting on his lip. "Yah. I'm our visual. Have you forgotten about that too?" Seokjin flicks the other's forehead. Namjoon rubs the painful place back and forth.

"I'm just getting hot chocolate with someone."

"Who exactly is that someone?" Jungkook smirked.

"Y/N ah."

"Jinjja?!" The five, excluding Jimin exclaimed.

"Do I look cute?" Taehyung finally asks, fixing his gray cardigan.

"You do look cute. You're always cute. You act cute." Jimin says without even sparing a look, his eyes focused on a men's magazine. Girls in swimsuits were surrounding the pages.

"Jimin hyung, did I do something?"

"No. You didn't do anything wrong. You were asking right? I just answered. Was my tone offending? I'm sorry. I meant to say it as a compliment." Jimin smiled.

Taehyung and the others wondered what's up with him. There was a look of curiosity in their faces. The silence was there. "A-anyways, I'll be going now. Wish me luck."