20 • Share

"1. 2. 3. 4. 1, 2, 3, 4. 1 2 3 4, 1 2 3 4." The trainees voices rang around the campus loudly.

You weren't actually the one in charge for the training. You just volunteered since you thought training would be a great celebration for your promotion.

Jungkook watching you by the building's entrance. The cadets were neat and disciplined compared to what they showed you two months ago. You then saw one of them was just walking and instead of jogging and you became disappointed.

"I knew it'd be an amazing sight to see train, noona." Jungkook entered the scene, positioning himself beside you. You smiled at his words.

You then called one of the cadets, "Mr. Choi Won Sik!"

"Cadet Choi Won Sik!" the trainee stood straight in front of you, shouting syllable by syllable.

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V.
I watched every bit of noona's actions. Her facial expression changed when she called one of the cadets. She looked.. scary.

"Are you mocking the Korean Nation Police Agency?!" Noona looked directly at the cadet before her. She looked different today.

She was on her usual uniform but she didn't seem like the noona who always treats me like her younger brother. The woman in front of me is a whole different person.

"No, ma'am."

"Did you say something, cadet?"

"Yes, ma'am!"

"Did I say walking would be your first morning excercise?!"

"No, ma'am!"

"Are you a coward?!" She looked directly at the other's eyes. She shouted at his face who was about an inch or two away from hers multiple times and it frightened me too.

"No! Ma'am!"

"If you are not one then give me three-hundred squat jumps before five minutes. Time starts now."

The cadet counted loudly at once as he started the excercise. Noona then looked at her watch, heading towards my direction.

"Noona, isn't that many too harsh?" I ask, my eyebrows furrowed.

"Well, that's how it works here. It was even worse for me."

"What do you mean, worse?"

Noona put her hands on her hips."In my time as a trainee, the officers who were the same batch as my father's found out that I was the Superintendent General's daughter."

"In their time, they wanted his position badly. So, they went back for him through me. They abused their power and rank by giving me a thousand squat jumps under ten minutes." She added, looking at the ground.

I felt extremely bad for asking, yet I wanted to know the whole story."I'm sorry. Not to pry but, what happened next?"

She ruffled my hair with a smile on her face under the heat of the sun.

"That night, I couldn't sleep. My legs were aching badly. So in the morning, I woke up late. I was punished again. I was forced to clean the officer's chamber all noon."

YOUR P.O.V.
You thought he didn't believe in what you said, or he just wasn't interested since there was no more talks between you both afterwards.

He hasn't replied yet and he just stood there like a mannequin, watching you. You finally finished the training when Jungkook spoke.

"You know noona, you truly are amazing. You are something. If I were you, I would've left the police force." You felt the edges of your lips slowly curve upwards.

"If you had a father which was a superintendent general in the police force, you would surely give up your pride just to follow his footsteps."

Jungkook responded with a grin on his handsome face. His smile this time resembles that of a bunny. It was priceless.

You examined both hands on the clock by your wrist. "It's time for lunch. Let's go."

___

Twelve hours later, 00:01
"Jungkook-ah, let's go grocery shopping. What do you say?" You say as you haven't felt your eyelids get heavy for the past two hours.

Jungkook said he was hungry and he was almost done with his last cup of hot chocolate, which was now cold.

He said that the longer he drinks it, the longer he still has the drink.

"Grocery shopping?! This late?! Sure!" The younger one's face lit up. As soon as he tried to hug you, the drink spilled on your shirt.

"Wow. Amazing."

"Ehehe. Sorry noona." The younger one grinned with a peace sign on his hand.

"Nevermind. It's fine. I'll just change into something."

"Noona, won't there be people around?"

"Jungkook, it's twelve in the morning. And the supermarket comes 24/7. What do you think? Let's go?" You smiled at him.

The door then smashed open, revealing Taehyung on top of Jimin. The two men immediately stood up straight from their previous position. "Good morning, Y/N ah."

You stood up to face them, putting both hands on your hips. "We're you listening to our conversation all along?"

"Yes." "No."

You raised a brow.

"No." "Yes."

You smirked. "Come on. Let's go. Wear something you can cover yourself with when there are people." You looked at them and they were wearing hoodies. Jungkook was the same. "Nevermind."

Before you could leave, you sighed, "Aish.. my clothes are on the other side..."

"Take mine!" The three said in unison. You smirked at what they said.

"Three hoodies? For me? Okay then." You smiled innocently and fluttered your eyes in a cute way, your hands held out in front of you.

Jungkook mumbled 'cute' but you could hear it. He reached something from his drawer. "Here. Change to this noona."

He handed you a shirt and a hoodie. It was cold outside so had to do a double layer.

"Alright. Thank you."

You looked outside and the corridor was dark. You felt a little frightened. It'll be rude to send the three out just because you had to change.

You looked back at them and said, "Please turn around and close your eyes."

"Okay. We won't look." Jimin replied as you took off your shirt.

Your eyes widened as you heard a giggle from Jimin. He mumbled out, "So it's nude."

Jungkook and Taehyung giggled on a light toned. You quickened your pace and put Jungkook's shirt on. You followed the hoodie afterwards. "Are you done yet? What's taking you so long?"

You sneaked up to Jimin with your hands prepared. He flinched as soon as he felt your hands on his butt.

"Byuntae."